Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

Thread: Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

I have the U2 S ordered and want a nice Sinn chronograph to complement the U2 S. I'm looking at the Sinn 103 A Sa with German day (it's sold out vey fast and I nabbed one it's on the way) or the Sinn 203 Jubilaum Limited edition also on the way. The 203 is all titanium so I will see how the Sinn titatnium looks. I want the German day as I lived in Munich for 5 years so it's a past thing. If anyone has any input and/or first hand experience with these models please chime in. Photos courtesy of WBs.

Cool Re: Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

I've had a 103 Ti Ar UTC, I currently have a 103 St Sa. The scratch resistance of the SS 103 is head and shoulders above that of the Ti 103. Just for that reason, I'd pick the SS 103.
    "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'." (attributed to Mary Anne Radmacher-Hershey)

Smile Re: Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

BTW, my 103 St Sa has the German daywheel. I like that!
    "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'." (attributed to Mary Anne Radmacher-Hershey)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Sinn 103 or 203 please chime in, pics

Quote Originally Posted by L.O. Little View Post
    I've had a 103 Ti Ar UTC, I currently have a 103 St Sa. The scratch resistance of the SS 103 is head and shoulders above that of the Ti 103. Just for that reason, I'd pick the SS 103.
    Thanks, this helps. Most times titanium scratches a lot easier.

Thread Information