Sinn 103 A SA B LE - Page 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sinn 103 A SA B LE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Sinn 103 A SA B LE

I have 6.5 inch wrist and have an 103 acrylic which I find to be quite comfortable. I made the mistake of getting the blue above and found it too big and top heavy so I had to sell it off quickly.

Different people have different reactions to a tall watch. YMMV.
    Seeking watch nirvana

Yeah so the 103 limited models are particularly thick because of the domed sapphire on BOTH sides. I don't own the blue but I have the Klassik and it's the exact same watch except for the color... it's definitely thick. There's no getting around that. But I will tell you that I've gotten used to it and now that I know what to expect and have gotten accustomed to how it feels when I wear it, I really love it and enjoy wearing it very, very much. No... it won't fit nicely under a dress cuff and it won't work with a tight sweater. But otherwise it's just such a lovely piece... I wouldn't let the thickness scare you off if you are otherwise really into the design. Now.... would I prefer it thinner? YES. 10000%. But sadly it's just not thinner...

As a 103 owner I can say its high but its no bigger than any other 7750 powered watch. I find the sin to actually fit quite comfortably and have never felt that it sits ridiculously.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sinn 103 A SA B LE

Love my 103 St Sa Ar, thick but not too. Actually very comfortable to wear IMO. And just get custom made shirts, then you can have your left cuff made a bit wider to fit better with a watch.

Last edited by rapsac1971; 2 Weeks Ago at 21:35.
    Sinn 756 / Sinn 103 St Sa Ar / Seiko SARB033 / Seiko SKX007J / Precista PRS-18Q COSC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information