The Sinn 103 st Thread
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Sinn 103 st Thread

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thumbs Up The Sinn 103 st Thread

Hi all,

This is my first post and I'm would like to introduce myself to you. Reader only, for a while, I decided to register this afternoon.

Well, I think you understood according to my "name" that I'm a 103 st big fan. I currently don't own one, but I aim to (and the sooner, the better... ). I really like pilot watches and military watches in general, and Sinn, amongst other very nice brands, is one of those brand I love. In a couple of months the Sinn 103 st will be mine, the classic one with the acrylic glass!!

So my name is Romain and I'm 27. I love watch-making and especially brands like Sinn, Eterna or other brands less known by the common public.

I hope to enjoy the WUS forum so please, be nice with me and post your Sinn 103 st photos!!!!

Re: The Sinn 103 st Thread

Welcome! I'm turning 27 next month and guess what I bought myself!? I don't have it yet, but I'll make sure to post pictures.
    Helson | Casio | Sinn | JLC | IWC

Welcome to the forum. I love the 103 St. I bought a 103 St Sa and plan on buying the 101 or 156 (close cousins of the 103 St), when the opportunity presents itself.

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks to both of you for your greetings! :) In fact, I'll be 28 in a few months, so maybe the 103 st will be bought to celebrate it :P Anyway, very nice Diegos and yes, please post your pics! :)

I also love the 101 and 156! They are so good looking! I like the 101 for the "more vintage aspect" and the 156 for it's good visibility/reading facility (also the Lemania 5100...). But hard to find!!!

I have another question: Some say that buying a Sinn in Germany or directly at Sinn manufacture (Frankfurt) can worth it because of the price. Is it true? Because I live in France but near the German boarder, so if it's true, I think I go by car ;)

Romain, I understand you save 3% if you pay cash at the Sinn HQ. I don't think it would be worth your gas and time to travel to Frankfurt, unless you were planning a vacation. I think you may be able to get the same or better deal locally if you haggle and offer to pay cash.

Tony

Thank you Tony for your good advice. I went to my "official dealer" and "official watches provider" yesterday :P ahah! He's a great guy always available to provide me good counsel and nice opportunities. So I already ordered it, on steel bracelet, for March/April! :D

Anyway, I tried the 103st on leather and aawwww so nice... perfect watch...

Sorry for the quality of the photos, my iPhone4 really suxx :/

Name:  103st02.JPG
Views: 1546
Size:  267.4 KB

Name:  103st03.JPG
Views: 1466
Size:  340.3 KB

Name:  103st04.JPG
Views: 1548
Size:  202.2 KB

I cannot wait to have it!! :D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Received mine yesterday. I've been dreaming about this watch for months. Its excellent!

ten13th, sivart and smuggled_sheep like this.

Hey blowfish89, although we don't know each other, I fell I know you well (if that statement has not sent you running....). I've been looking at getting a Damasko DA45 and seen plenty of your post on the "f8" forum. Congrats on the 103 St. You may have mentioned your wrist size on one of your post, but I can't recall. What is your wrist size to give me an idea of how one of the DA4X would fit on me.

Sorry Romain, I don't mean to hijack your post....

Thanks,
    Tony
    blowfish89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomaing 103 st View Post
    Thank you Tony for your good advice. I went to my "official dealer" and "official watches provider" yesterday :P ahah! He's a great guy always available to provide me good counsel and nice opportunities. So I already ordered it, on steel bracelet, for March/April! :D

Anyway, I tried the 103st on leather and aawwww so nice... perfect watch...

Sorry for the quality of the photos, my iPhone4 really suxx :/

Name:  103st02.JPG
Views: 1546
Size:  267.4 KB

Name:  103st04.JPG
Views: 1548
Size:  202.2 KB

I cannot wait to have it!! :D

Romain, Leather is the way to go. I'd buy the bracelet version first, as buying the bracelet later will cost you more. I highly recommend the Di Modell Chronissimo leather strap, it is comfortable and highlights the "flieger" characteristics of the watch. I'll post a photo tomorrow. Got to love the acrylic crystal and how it distorts the dial!!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by jsbx1 View Post
    Hey blowfish89, although we don't know each other, I fell I know you well (if that statement has not sent you running....). I've been looking at getting a Damasko DA45 and seen plenty of your post on the "f8" forum. Congrats on the 103 St. You may have mentioned your wrist size on one of your post, but I can't recall. What is your wrist size to give me an idea of how one of the DA4X would fit on me.

Sorry Romain, I don't mean to hijack your post....

Thanks,
    Tony

Thanks Tony. WUS is a familiar place lol. My wrist size is just short of 7 inches. You can say 6.8 to 7.1 inches. I am very active in f71 but i will be more active on f8 as I like German watches and bought a Sinn and a Damasko recently. Watch out for my future thread there soon.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information