Sinn 356 bracelets

Thread: Sinn 356 bracelets

Sinn 356 bracelets

Hi all. I just picked up a Sinn 356 Sa on strap with the display back (and therefore Satinized and not bead blasted finish). The bracelet "intended" for this watch is the dressier "rice bead" Satinized bracelet and not the traditional, simpler Sinn style two-link bracelet. The 356 watches without the display back are bead blasted and come with that two-link bead blasted bracelet. However, the 356 Flieger II (copper dial) is also a Satinized finish and uses the same bracelet as the 556, which is a Satinized two link. My question is can I use that bracelet on the 356 Sa with display back. Did any of that make sense ?!!? :). Thanks!

Moderator German Watches Forum

Re: Sinn 356 bracelets

Quote Originally Posted by Dufresne View Post
    Hi all. I just picked up a Sinn 356 Sa on strap with the display back (and therefore Satinized and not bead blasted finish). The bracelet "intended" for this watch is the dressier "rice bead" Satinized bracelet and not the traditional, simpler Sinn style two-link bracelet. The 356 watches without the display back are bead blasted and come with that two-link bead blasted bracelet. However, the 356 Flieger II (copper dial) is also a Satinized finish and uses the same bracelet as the 556, which is a Satinized two link. My question is can I use that bracelet on the 356 Sa with display back. Did any of that make sense ?!!? :). Thanks!
    I can't tell what you want, but let's try.

I think Sinn separates the bracelet fit by size and finish. I don't know if some
    bracelet applications may require special end links to fit a certain watch. If
    you care mostly about fit and not so much about finish, then the range of
    choices is broader.

For example, the 356 can use the 356, 656 bracelet or the 756, 856 bracelet.
    Here is the 356 on the tegimented 856 bracelet with solid end links. It fits
    with no problem.
    Name:  Sinn_356_3side_800_2.JPG
Views: 896
Size:  123.2 KB

Here are a 656 and 856 at opposite ends of that same bracelet.
    The 556 and 656 are the same size, but different finish.

Name:  two_Sinns_one_bracelet_640.JPG
Views: 925
Size:  78.9 KB

If you want to match the satin finish, then you might need to buy a new
    bracelet specified for the 356 Sa. Sinn will let you order the "fine link" or
    the "two link" satinized.

Does that help?

Thanks,
    rationaltime
    Last edited by rationaltime; August 31st, 2013 at 04:51.

Re: Sinn 356 bracelets

Rationaltime, thanks. You answered my question, which essentially was can I get the two-link for the 356 in the satinized finish. Thanks again!

Thread Information