Sinn dealers

Thread: Sinn dealers

Sinn dealers

Hi all - first post here. Great site!

I have been cruising for another diver-style watch and came across the Sinn watches. I am debating over the Sinn U1 or U2 with bracelet and haven't made up my mind yet. Any thoughts from the experts on which they would choose and why?

I am trying to find dealers for them where I could see one in person but I am having trouble with finding a list (if there are any besides the website). I am in southern Ohio. Are there brick and mortar stores that are ADs?

Also, is there any other internet ADs than watchseek? Just trying to see if/how much the prices vary.

I am starting to collect and have found some watches I have never heard of. Love the Enzo EMV watches, Ball, and Bell & Ross. I currently have an Omega Seamaster Professional Chrono and an Oris (don't know the model).

Thanks!

Re: Sinn dealers

In the USA, there are no bricks and mortars dealers for new Sinn watches. Watchbuys is the one and only American AD and they are internet only. Your only other option is to buy preowned from the FS forums.

Therefore, for us Americans, buying a Sinn is pretty much a leap of faith. So far, I've been really happy with my 356.

MY COLLECTION
    Breitling Aerospace SuperQuartz E75362
    Omega Seamaster Pro Chronometer Mid-size 2052.50
    Sinn 356 Flieger Acrylic on C&B strap
    Seiko SARB027
    Tissot T-Classic Desire T52142113

Luminox 7051
    J. Crew Timex Vintage Field Watch
    Vintage Hamilton's: Boyd, Parker-B, Boulton, A-652, Pan Europ 701, Tonneau, Arnold

Casio G-Shock DW5600E-1V (with Mil-Shock mod)

+1 on Watchbuys and Rob. Give a call and talk to him. You can return the watch if you determine it is not for you after seeing in person, but talk to Rob, go over the specifics, etc.
    kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the replies - I will give Rob a call.
    Any comments/help on deciding between the U1 and U2? Struggling with the decision! Any reason to go with the U1 or would you go with the U2 every time if it was in the budget?

Again, glad to have found this site - a lot of great info.

Thread Information