Sinn EZM1/3, but larger..?

Thread: Sinn EZM1/3, but larger..?

Sinn EZM1/3, but larger..?

Anyone know if there's a Sinn model out there that would be like an EZM1 or EZM3, just larger (like 44mm case)..?

From what I've found the Military Type III might be the closest thing to what I'm after, but it's actually more "busy" than what I want and I'm not a fan of the bezel. EZM9 is out too (crown is on the "wrong side" as far as I'm concerned lol).

A larger 43-44mm cased EZM1 or EZM3 is exactly what I'm after, but as far as I can tell one doesn't exist... (or does it..?)
    Last edited by ck1000; April 4th, 2015 at 20:57.

Re: Sinn EZM1/3, but larger..?

Quote Originally Posted by ck1000 View Post
    Anyone know if there's a Sinn model out there that would be like an EZM1 or EZM3, just larger (like 44mm case)..?

From what I've found the Military Type III might be the closest thing to what I'm after, but it's actually more "busy"
    I think you've hit on why there isn't a large version: they would probably look a bit odd: the type III solves that by adding more detail to fill out the larger dial.

Re: Sinn EZM1/3, but larger..?

Quote Originally Posted by ck1000 View Post

From what I've found the Military Type III might be the closest thing to what I'm after, but it's actually more "busy" than what I want and I'm not a fan of the bezel. EZM9 is out too (crown is on the "wrong side" as far as I'm concerned lol).

A larger 43-44mm cased EZM1 or EZM3 is exactly what I'm after, but as far as I can tell one doesn't exist... (or does it..?)
    Have you tried the ezm1/3? It wears quite large as it is. I think it's the perfect size for most except the largest wrists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information