Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Sinn EZM2 End Of Life (EOL) Video

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sinn EZM2 End Of Life (EOL) Video

Just a short video of my EZM2 showing its battery EOL warning
    Something you don't see everyday, my battery lasted 9.5 years
    Which is pretty impressive

https://youtu.be/jAF0_9S3NVs

Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Re: Sinn EZM2 End Of Life (EOL) Video

Thank you, the original EZM2’s are rare beasts. So any info you have to share regarding the 2’s is very interesting.
    bazza. likes this.
    Longstride.

Anonimo/Amphibia/Sinn/Kobold/O&W
    CWC/Rolex/MKII/Seiko/Fortis/Smith's

Very cool.
    bazza. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by longstride View Post
    Thank you, the original EZM2’s are rare beasts. So any info you have to share regarding the 2’s is very interesting.
    I've more videos of the EZM2 and other Sinn's on my channel Sir here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDD..._as=subscriber

And here is a link to the EZM2 https://youtu.be/-0W1YnxRti4
    longstride likes this.
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    Just a short video of my EZM2 showing its battery EOL warning
    Something you don't see everyday, my battery lasted 9.5 years
    Which is pretty impressive
    Nice, thanks for this tidbit. Interesting to see such a long gap between second hand movements, I'm more used to the 2-second jump EOL indication.

9.5 years for an analog watch with a full-size second hand is a great result.
    "...facts, or what a man believes to be facts, are always delightful." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HorologicOptic View Post
    Nice, thanks for this tidbit. Interesting to see such a long gap between second hand movements, I'm more used to the 2-second jump EOL indication.

9.5 years for an analog watch with a full-size second hand is a great result.
    I couldn't believe it almost made it to 10 years myself
    HorologicOptic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    I couldn't believe it almost made it to 10 years myself
    Are you aware of the battery type this model uses? With such a long life I'm assuming it's fairly outsize.
    "...facts, or what a man believes to be facts, are always delightful." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HorologicOptic View Post
    Are you aware of the battery type this model uses? With such a long life I'm assuming it's fairly outsize.
    Its just a CR2016 they say it should last 7 years but Sinn to cover themselves say 5 years
    HorologicOptic likes this.

Thanks for putting this short video together. 10 years of battery life is pretty good. One question though, you must have sent it your EZM2 for its 4-or-5 year service maintenance or is that required provided you change the gaskets/sealants yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Hager626 View Post
    Thanks for putting this short video together. 10 years of battery life is pretty good. One question though, you must have sent it your EZM2 for its 4-or-5 year service maintenance or is that required provided you change the gaskets/sealants yourself?
    The don't need to do that with there oil filled watches after all if a gasket was to fail all the oil would leak out
    They only need to go to Sinn when it needs a new battery

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information