WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Sinn LEs for Inhorgenta 2020

3K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Flighty7T34 
#1 ·
See less See more
#13 ·
Considering the Guinand Starfighter is quite similar in design, size, and mechanics of the 158 but at a much lower price point, I think I'd go with the Guinand if I were to pick one of these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a Bund collector I 100% on the Guinand Starfighter over the 158, although I don't mind the 158 design. It's almost a Military Type IV dial configured for bicompax. I believe with Guinand you can also request a hand wound movement if I remember correctly, which shaved off 1-2mm in height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Looks like the 104 St Sa A B is sold out from Watchbuys the last time I looked. Glad I ordered one the first day they were available. Now, if I could only get my hands on the 356 Hour Glass limited edition... but it seems rather hard to do other than the secondary market, and therein none are showing up. There appears to be no enterprising Singapore based Sinn’ers for whom this rare opportunity has clicked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.