Sinn made it right

Thread: Sinn made it right

Sinn made it right

Hi All,

Just thought I would share a great customer service experience with Sinn. I bought a few month old 856 UTC on another forum. Sadly, for some reason my Sinn would not hold the power reserve for more than 2 days despite being worn constantly. The person I bought it from was nice enough to offer a refund but I decided that it would suck for both of us having a watch that didn't work and contacted Sinn directly.

Well after about 2 months of back and forth, Sinn decided to replace every piece of the watch, except the case, at no charge to me. Since it has been back it has been performing quite well (+4s/d). Overall, I wish the process would have been faster but I was pleased that Sinn stood behind their product.

MrTickles
    Tudor 25600TB :: Grand Seiko 61gs 1969 :: Nomos Club LE :: Rolex Exp 1 (T'Rex) :: Bonafide Seikoholic

"Three rules for a career: 1) Don’t sell anything you wouldn’t buy yourself; 2) Don’t work for anyone you don’t respect and admire; and 3) Work only with people you enjoy." - Charlie Munger

"Diligence is the mother of good luck" - Benjamin Franklin

"Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play" - FDR

“Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.” –Voltaire

Re: Sinn made it right

So what kind of power reserve does it have now? I thought 2 days would be normal; I don't think any of my Sinns can last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
    So what kind of power reserve does it have now? I thought 2 days would be normal; I don't think any of my Sinns can last that long.
    You may have missed the part where he said the watch stopped after 2 days despite the fact that it was being worn constantly. I assume there was something wrong with the auto winding mechanism.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

We in the "SINNer" family are glad to hear that your 856 UTC is now back on your wrist and working properly, MrTickles. Sinn is a fine company with good customer service and your experience is another example. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Bill P.

Thread Information