• 1 Post By mercurynfo
  • 1 Post By deepsea03
  • 2 Post By bazza.
  • 1 Post By OedipusFlex
  • 2 Post By simonp67
  • 1 Post By bazza.

Thread: Sinn Speedy Service

Sinn Speedy Service

So just a little over 3 weeks ago my Sinn UX stopped working with no EOL indicator and the watch had been serviced only 2.5 years ago
    I wasn't a happy chappy so I phoned Sinn direct in German by-passing the UK dealers

They were super helpful they said after a service you get a 2 year warranty but as this happened only 6 months out of warranty
    They would more than likely cover it under warranty as a good will gesture .

So I posted it of to them in German and a couple of days later I got an email saying they'd received it but I'd probably not get it
    Back till sometime in January ,but I got an email of UPS yesterday saying I have a delivery coming today from Sinn so happy days

I did tell them I'd got a U-Tube channel which I covered lots of Sinn's watches on and the guy wanted to know the name of it as he said
    Its always interesting see reviews of are watches so don't know if that helped speed things up :)

But over all I was very impressed with the speed of service hats of to them
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Re: Sinn Speedy Service

This is very promising Bazza, thanks for sharing. Good info to know as I browse the used market for a T1. I hope Sinn USA provides the same level of customer service as compared to yours. Hopefully the watch is in proper working condition now?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mercurynfo; December 18th, 2019 at 20:34.
    bazza. likes this.

That’s great news!
    I have one I want to send to Germany but was waiting till after the Holidays but now I might re-think sending in anyway
    bazza. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

OedipusFlex and farmerboy like this.
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Nice, I saw your video and was wondering when follow up would come. Just picked up a UX with about 6 years of batter life left (hopefully). Will enjoy it until I can't anymore.

I heard it helps to keep the UX in particular in warm storage- which will be a little bit challenging here in the American North East.
    bazza. likes this.
    IG: @Oedipusflexx

My UX end of life indicator just went on, 10 years after buying the watch! Looks like I’ll be sending mine to Germany In January- glad to hear positive reviews of their service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    bazza. and Doulos Christos like this.

[QUOTE=mercurynfo;50547987]This is very promising Bazza, thanks for sharing. Good info to know as it browse the used market for a T1. I hope Sinn USA provides the same level of customer service as compared to yours. Hopefully the watch is in proper working condition now?

Cheers.

I'm to in the market for a T1 I'm trying to sell one of my others first , So far the UX looks all good

Quote Originally Posted by OedipusFlex View Post
    Nice, I saw your video and was wondering when follow up would come. Just picked up a UX with about 6 years of batter life left (hopefully). Will enjoy it until I can't anymore.

I heard it helps to keep the UX in particular in warm storage- which will be a little bit challenging here in the American North East.
    I should be posting a video review in the next day or two Sir
    I'm sure your going to enjoy the watch I love viewing it from diffiencet angles
    OedipusFlex likes this.

Thread Information