Sinn St 104 a G Green arrvied

Thread: Sinn St 104 a G Green arrvied

Sinn St 104 a G Green arrvied

Finally received my Green limited edition 104 from Watch buys. Usual meticulous finishing, sapphire back is very nice. But Ive discovered a quirk, for me at least.I was attraced to the unusaul green dial, and on web pages it looked bright and metallic. The dial is metallic, but much more muted than I expected which is good , and bad for me. I do not have strong color blindness, but we all see colors a little different, and the green is darker and more brown than I expected. I swapped the dark brown strap for a black, and it changed my color perception a little. I'll look at the watch over the next few days, see if I like the color better. If not, it will be for sale. I dont have enought psot on this foum to sell a watch, any suggestions for another way to sell beside ebay? thaks, richard

Re: Sinn St 104 a G Green arrvied

Congrats on your latest acquisition Richard I love the 104 A it was the Sinn I wanted originally (Black dial) slightly out of my current comfort zone price wise so decided to start with the 556.

I like the look of the green dial personally but things are always different in person. Make it your daily for a month or 2 see if you warm to it.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a new home for it if it comes to that. Chrono24 seems to be a good place to start. Reddit also has a great little watch community with a buy/sell area and there's watchRecon if you live in the States.

Anyway good luck, post some pictures if you can.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Re: Sinn St 104 a G Green arrvied

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Auto View Post
    Congrats on your latest acquisition Richard I love the 104 A it was the Sinn I wanted originally (Black dial) slightly out of my current comfort zone price wise so decided to start with the 556.

I like the look of the green dial personally but things are always different in person. Make it your daily for a month or 2 see if you warm to it.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a new home for it if it comes to that. Chrono24 seems to be a good place to start. Reddit also has a great little watch community with a buy/sell area and there's watchRecon if you live in the States.

Anyway good luck, post some pictures if you can.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info, yes, new things grow both on and off, Im sure it will be great when i get used to the color. richard

Thread Information