Sinn U1 New Tegimented Bracelet wear...is this really what I should expect after two days..
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Sinn U1 New Tegimented Bracelet wear...is this really what I should expect after two days..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sinn U1 New Tegimented Bracelet wear...is this really what I should expect after two days..

Hello,

I tried searching, so since I could not find any info im posting a thread for some help. I just...Just got a Sinn U1 tegmented and purchased seperately at the same time a Tegimented bracelet. For the Only AD in the USA.. See photos just after two days of wear..office only.. If what Im seeing is what I should expect only after two days..then Im surely not impressed by the brand.. I have had watches with cheap PVD show less wear with longer use...

Looking for some comparative advice to what I am seeing or should expect, and or did I get hosed... hate to think that...but from what I read..its possible as the reviews are starting to tilt in a bad way... I may have made a bad purchase...or did I??

Thanks guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Sinn U1 New Tegimented Bracelet wear...is this really what I should expect after two days..

Uh, it depends on what you did with it? Yard work? 1200 vickers should not scratch so easily imo. But correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the pvd make it easier to scratch?

Re: Sinn U1 New Tegimented Bracelet wear...is this really what I should expect after two days..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonutity View Post
    Uh, it depends on what you did with it? Yard work? 1200 vickers should not scratch so easily imo. But correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the pvd make it easier to scratch?
    I thought I was clear..maybe not..
    2 days of Office wear only... PVD was a comparison stating I have had PVD cheep watches not show signs of wear after 2 days.

My point is... after reading posts stating how tough this watch is and no signs of wear after months of wearing them...I bought one... but very dissapointed in the bracelet if this is what is expected... Krylon paint wears better...

Maybe someone can post some picks of what thiers looks like...

Thanks...
    Dragonutity and Robotaz like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Does your desk have sandpaper on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Does your desk have sandpaper on it?

one more photo.. It may not seem much..but after two days...and a fair amount of cash spent... Im expecting better durability...BY far!!

Buehler??
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've had both versions of the U1 over the years and never had any wear at all on either. I do desk work all day.
    gaopa and Dragonutity like this.

That's not what I'd expect after two days. What does the AD you bought it from say?
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

PVD won't last for lifetime, but this seems a little premature. I would check with whom the purchase was made about swapping the bracelet for another one.
    Would you say I have a plethora of watches?

They want to examine it... It kinda ticks me off when you can see wear is happining...and even if it is minut at this point...after two days is rediculous for what this watch is supposed to be...thats why Im soliciting input from fellow owners.. be nice to see what others look like after wearing it... trust me..I baby my watches...

Problem is..Im not confident that anything I would get back from the AD will not be the same... I been down this road once..and it just goes back and forth.. once your dissapointed..its tough to over come...

like I said... I have cheapo watches that didn't start to wear off this quickly... ugggggg...

Thanks for the reply..
    whoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by watchloco View Post
    PVD won't last for lifetime, but this seems a little premature. I would check with whom the purchase was made about swapping the bracelet for another one.
    This is a Tegimented Bracelet...Its supposed to be the most durable choice for what is offered by sinn.. still curious to hear from Sinn U1 owners..??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information