Sinn U2 S - Real Life Pictures

Thread: Sinn U2 S - Real Life Pictures

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sinn U2 S - Real Life Pictures

Hi,
    I am new to this board and would love to share something with you. Here are the pictures of Sinn U2 S outside Baselworld 2008 or Sinn Factory:

Warmest greetings from Germany :)

Re: Sinn U2 S - Real Life Pictures

It's a beauty, looks really nice. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Hary View Post
    It's a beauty, looks really nice. Congrats
    Thank you very much for your compliments Hary :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Interesting, I read sthat unlike the U1, the luminova used on the U2 is supposed to be more blue then green on the hour markers. The lume shot looks mostly green to me.

This is the link https://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...5&d=1213564754
    Last edited by Rebreather; July 26th, 2008 at 18:08.

That is a sexy beast.
    ::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

Quote Originally Posted by Rebreather View Post
    Interesting, I read sthat unlike the U1, the luminova used on the U2 is supposed to be more blue then green on the hour markers. The lume shot looks mostly green to me.

This is the link https://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...5&d=1213564754
    Hi Rebreather,
    The lume is the same as in U1/U2 or many other Sinn watches. It's Superluminova C1 (white) colour and it tends to glow with bluish tint after a short period of time. It started with pretty greenish glow then when it dims out a bit, it's bluish.

Hi moncong, thanks for the quick reply. I have a U1 now and an U2S on order, my U1 tends to stay green the whole night, it just gets dimmer.

On contrary, some of my IWCs (St. Exupery), is really blue Luminova, it starts blue, and stays blue the entire evening. In the case of the Big Pilot, it starts green and stays green.

It is a beautiful piece, thanks for sharing the pictures. As I have been wondering what the deployant looks like on it. The way it unfolds resemble the JLC MC Diver watch I just purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebreather View Post
    Hi moncong, thanks for the quick reply. I have a U1 now and an U2S on order, my U1 tends to stay green the whole night, it just gets dimmer.

On contrary, some of my IWCs (St. Exupery), is really blue Luminova, it starts blue, and stays blue the entire evening. In the case of the Big Pilot, it starts green and stays green.

It is a beautiful piece, thanks for sharing the pictures. As I have been wondering what the deployant looks like on it. The way it unfolds resemble the JLC MC Diver watch I just purchased.
    Well... It's pretty tough to say. Let say after bright sunlight exposure and you go in to a lift, the glow is indeed more bluish than greenish. However, when it's totally dark, I would say that initial glow tends to be greenish (but not as green as C3 Superluminova as you can see on most Panerai watches).

Glad that you like the pictures :) I have heard that this watch may be delivered with black tegimented single deployant clasp. On this watch, it comes with double deployant/butterfly clasp.

That would make it a special watch, one of a kind! Congratulation on your U2S and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Outstanding pics of an outstanding Sinn! I saw this watch at Baselworld but didn't pay much attention to it; I was more focused on the U1000 and the 757 Diapal. Now I'm thinking that was a big mistake...the U2 S is a real stunner in its own right! Congrats and thanks for sharing with everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information