Sinn UX Quartz question
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sinn UX Quartz question

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sinn UX Quartz question

1st let me ask that none of you look up any past statements made about not willing to own a UX due to the battery going back to Germany issue!

I am considering a UX due to some life changes that make it difficult to wear a watch everyday and find that my automatic watch is often run down when I want to wear it.
    A quartz that is always ready to go is increasingly a sensible choice for my current needs. Indeed things do change.

Anyway, how does the 44mm wear for you? My wrist is approx. 7.5 inch. My one nice watch is a T1. If you have compared both, do you have opinions concerning wearability?
    If this turns into a UX admiration party that is fine with me. What do you like about them or not like about them.

Thanks

Re: Sinn UX Quartz question

A UX would be a great fit for you. I own a T1, T1B and a U1 Pro. I’ve tried on the UX and it’s the most comfortable of the U series watches. It’s 1mm-2mm thinner than the U1/U2. The L2L is the same as your T1. If you get it on bracelet, you’ll definitely notice the weight difference compared to the T1. A Seiko 300m Tuna would be a great option as well and the battery change is very simple.

Cheers
    Shannon
    farmerboy likes this.
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

My Sinnís: EZM9, EZM14ĖT1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

Want

Aquadive: Bathyscaphe Poseidon GMT 100, Bathyscaphe 100 Blue

Sinn: U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

Sinn UX Quartz question

Hi

I have a 7 1/8Ē wrist and wear watches between 39-44mm. These include GS Divers, a Magrette Moana Kara, Pelagos and a UX.

I would say you will be fine with the UX size wise. itís a very nice, interesting and quite unique watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lvt, farmerboy, Jay46 and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

On your wrist size I think you'd find it a good fit. I have the same wrist size and felt it was very comfortable when I tried it on. Plus that oil filled effect is dope.

Instagram: open_escapement

Iíve had my UX almost 8 years now, dreading the impending battery change, I love it and wouldnít dream of life without it in my rotation. Itís super comfy to wear, casually or with a suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Spring-Diver likes this.

Thank you all for the input! I kinda sorta still think bad thought about the battery change also Simon67.

Shannon thanks for the LtoL info. That helps as I don't want to go to small.
    Last edited by farmerboy; September 6th, 2019 at 15:39.
    Spring-Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerboy View Post
    Thank you all for the input! I kinda sorta still think bad thought about the battery change also Simon67.

Shannon thanks for the LtoL info. That helps as I don't want to go to small.
    The battery change has a 7 year interval. It’s really NO big deal at all to send it in and have it done. No more expensive than any other higher end watch service, cheaper actually. A very minor consideration at best...
    Too many flipped...

Out where I live FedEX Next Day delivery takes 3 days.
    Thank you for the encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof3 View Post
    The battery change has a 7 year interval. Itís really NO big deal at all to send it in and have it done. No more expensive than any other higher end watch service, cheaper actually. A very minor consideration at best...
    All relative I suppose, the price, time involved going to and from Germany and customs make it a fairly annoying process. Itís a good thing itís one of my favorite watches or I wouldnít put up with it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As the great New York Yankees baseball player and coach Yoga Berra said, "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical."

The UX battery issue is much the same. It is a fine timepiece, which is why I am bothering to post my questions.
    I appreciate the responses and the many viewpoints.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information