Are Sinn watches only sold on the internet?

Thread: Are Sinn watches only sold on the internet?

Are Sinn watches only sold on the internet?

In a search for a new watch I have discovered Sinn. Are these only sold on the internet in the US? Are there any physical stores that sell them?

Re: Are Sinn watches only sold on the internet?

Im not sure about the US, but Sinn have physical dealers in the rest of the world

Watchbuys is the only authorized dealer for North America. While they’re online only, they do have road shows where you can see and try on everything.

I’ve never been to one, but have bought two from their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The WatchBuys situation is kind of frustrating. If you’re lucky enough to live in one of the few major metropolitan areas they visit on the roadshows, and if you happen to be free that weekend, you can handle loads of watches... if not you’re out of luck.

There was one close enough to me last year so I made a longish drive. The service and experience at he roadshow was awesome. It ended up being a really helpful event because I ended up not liking the 856 that I was pretty set on buying. Instead, I ended up being really impressed with the EZM3. That was a big surprise to me as I had never considered that model until I handled it. I ended up waiting and eventually getting an EZM13 instead.

Anyway. I hope you can make it to a roadshow or meet up with someone who owns a Sinn. I have bought other watches sight unseen, but it is advantageous if you can handle one before buying

No.
    You will find “Sinn depots” in many countries, most notably Germany, where you can buy a Sinn in a store.
    For the US market, one distributor has pretty much cornered the market, but in Toronto, ON I believe there is a brick and mortar store that sells Sinns. As the US distributor has a monopoly on the North American market, these watches may go through their hands as well.

K.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

You don't happen to know the name of said brick & mortar location in Toronto, do you? The website doesn't indicate one.

I've bought two watches from Watchbuys, a Sinn and a Nomos. I believe they will let you return a watch, as long as it is in unworn condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Koerfgen View Post
    No.
    You will find “Sinn depots” in many countries, most notably Germany, where you can buy a Sinn in a store.
    For the US market, one distributor has pretty much cornered the market, but in Toronto, ON I believe there is a brick and mortar store that sells Sinns. As the US distributor has a monopoly on the North American market, these watches may go through their hands as well.

K.
    You don't happen to know the name of said brick & mortar location in Toronto, do you? The website doesn't indicate one.

Thread Information