I stopped into Sinn today in Frankfurt to get a couple straps for a friend's birthday. It was my first time seeing the Sinn collection since attending Baselworld. I live about 10 minutes from the store/hq but rarely go as it only opens once per month on the weekends.
For anyone who travels a lot and gets time during the week (or the 1st Saturday of each month) in Frankfurt, it is worth the visit. As others have mentioned the whole collection is sitting out and one can try things on at will without any interference...or the friendly folks working there will happily talk to you about the models, etc. It's a great experience that really makes one like the brand even more.
So what did I see?
- The EZM Testaf is really cool. A neat, sort of translucent Bezel...
- The 104...I love it and it seems like such a good buy. But, with my 103 from Manufactum, I desire a different case for my next Sinn.
- The T1 & T2. The T2 is amazing...this will likely be my next watch! I loved it in Basel and this has not changed. I was behaving today!
- The 857 Testaf is a great looking piece too.
- The 556 EGV Frankfurt model is sharp and at an accessible price
- The 140 has a heavenly case design that fits the wrist so well.
Well, that's all I have....a great place indeed. My wife even saw a model she likes!