Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Verdict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    989

    Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Like the title says, I'm looking for a Sinn that is tegimented, has a satinized finish, and is exactly 40mm.

    The 856 is tegimented, 40mm, but not satinized - it's bead blasted.

    The 556 is 40mm and has a satin finish, but is not tegimented (nor does it have ar-dehumidifying or magnetic field protection).

    The 836 is tegimented, has a satin finished, but is 43mm.

    Do you think the factory would be willing to satinize the case and bracelet for one 856?

  2. #2
    Member trhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    355

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    The Sinn 856 I B seems to have what you're asking for, with a blue dial. Not sure if you wanted a black dial, though.

    I'm anxiously waiting for the bracelet one to come back in stock.
    Toni Crouton likes this.

  3. #3
    Member Toni Crouton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany / on the German/Swiss border
    Posts
    110

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Good question. Following along.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Verdict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    989

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by trhall View Post
    The Sinn 856 I B seems to have what you're asking for, with a blue dial. Not sure if you wanted a black dial, though.

    I'm anxiously waiting for the bracelet one to come back in stock.
    All standard 556 watches, regardless of color or dial variant, are 38.5mm and don't have tegimented cases, unfortunately. It's a real shame because I really like that dial.

    The 857 B-Uhr and UTC are 40mm, have tegimented cases but are beadblasted.

    Edit: Thanks to @Rice and Gravy below for the correction - I was indeed thinking of the 556. Corrected to reflect this error.
    Last edited by Verdict; January 3rd, 2019 at 17:56.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Round Hill, VA
    Posts
    1,789

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdict View Post
    All standard 856 watches, regardless of color or dial variant, are 38.5mm and don't have tegimented cases, unfortunately. It's a real shame because I really like that dial.

    The 857 B-Uhr and UTC are 40mm, have tegimented cases but are beadblasted.

    I believe you maybe thinking of the 556. 856 are 40mm and tegimented, with the I B and A B having statin finish and blue dial as mentioned above.

    The
    Verdict likes this.

    Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50
    Hamilton Jazzmaster Day/Date
    Damasko DA44
    Seiko SRPC39
    G-Shock GWM5610-1


  7. #6
    Member Verdict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    989

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice and Gravy View Post
    I believe you maybe thinking of the 556. 856 are 40mm and tegimented, with the I B and A B having statin finish and blue dial as mentioned above.

    The
    Thanks for pointing that out, my previous post has been amended.

    The 856 I B looks amazing, save for the fact that it's sold out everywhere I can find it. Watchbuys is telling me that it was a limited edition?

    Guess I'll have to wait for Sinn to release it again (if ever).

    I wish they made a 556 with those specifications. The 856 dial is nice, but the 556 I's sunburst effect gives it a more elegant look, which makes it more suitable for everyday wear in my opinion.

  8. #7
    Member trhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    355

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdict View Post
    The 856 I B looks amazing, save for the fact that it's sold out everywhere I can find it. Watchbuys is telling me that it was a limited edition?

    I wish they made a 556 with those specifications. The 856 dial is nice, but the 556 I's sunburst effect gives it a more elegant look, which makes it more suitable for everyday wear in my opinion.
    It's a limited release but not limited edition. WB has it in stock on the strap but currently out of stock on bracelet. Sign up on their site to be notified when they get them back in stock. Should be this month.

    The reason I know is I'm waiting for them to come back in stock. :)
    Spring-Diver and Verdict like this.

  9. #8
    Member Verdict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    989

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by trhall View Post
    It's a limited release but not limited edition. WB has it in stock on the strap but currently out of stock on bracelet. Sign up on their site to be notified when they get them back in stock. Should be this month.

    The reason I know is I'm waiting for them to come back in stock. :)
    Oh man, looks like I have to compete for it when it comes back it stock!

    (Just joking, thanks for the heads up!)
    trhall likes this.

  10. #9
    Member trhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    355

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdict View Post
    Oh man, looks like I have to compete for it when it comes back it stock!

    (Just joking, thanks for the heads up!)
    I think there will be more than one. :)

    Also, you could always get the model on strap that's in stock now and buy the bracelet later if you wanted...

  11. #10
    Member harry_flashman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    APO
    Posts
    1,081

    Re: Tegimented, satin finish & 40mm with a bracelet - does this Sinn exist?

    I think the 856 Blue has a satin finish.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. FT/FS (UK/EU) - Panerai PAM050, 40mm with SS bracelet
      By chrisx1985 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: August 20th, 2017, 13:02
    2. **SOLD** HELSON Classic model Spear Diver 40mm with BoR bracelet
      By safetypro79 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: September 16th, 2014, 15:39
    3. Classy digital watch with nice bracelet, like this
      By SteinhartNavBUhr in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: May 2nd, 2012, 09:20
    4. FS Panerai 50 (J Serial, 40mm with ss bracelet)
      By RALaustin in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: October 29th, 2010, 20:06
    5. Need help with strap/bracelet for this...
      By kingracer in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: September 14th, 2010, 22:12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •