Is there such a thing as a "Daily Wearer"?

Thread: Is there such a thing as a "Daily Wearer"?

Is there such a thing as a "Daily Wearer"?

I've been considering the purchase of a U1 or U2 (probably the latter) for a while now because of the tegimented steel. It would be my all time "daily wearer", saving my other watches for special occasions.

Then it occurred to me that I've traded at least half a dozen "daily wearers" over the last few years - Breitling Colt, Oris Williams F1, Marathon GSAR, etc.

As a WIS, can I ever show so much fidelity to one watch that it is truly my "daily wearer"????? Clearly not.

How about you?
    Sláinte,
    Joe

Re: Is there such a thing as a "Daily Wearer"?

I decided in January of 2007 that I needed a new daily wearer. Medical school was just another year down the road, and I needed something that would be durable and take some abuse. I went with the U1. It's been my daily wearer now for the past 1.5 years. I rarely take it off and it has shown no signs of wear (except for the clasp which I damaged by slipping and hitting a rock while crossing a small stream).

Couldn't be happier

Ryan

Re: Is there such a thing as a "Daily Wearer"?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyza View Post
    I've been considering the purchase of a U1 or U2 (probably the latter) for a while now because of the tegimented steel. It would be my all time "daily wearer", saving my other watches for special occasions.

Then it occurred to me that I've traded at least half a dozen "daily wearers" over the last few years - Breitling Colt, Oris Williams F1, Marathon GSAR, etc.

As a WIS, can I ever show so much fidelity to one watch that it is truly my "daily wearer"????? Clearly not.

How about you?
    My daily wear is whatever I have on that day. Today it's a Speedmaster Moon Phase. Tomorrow...who can know.

-Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

Thread Information