Thinking about grabbing a Sinn..
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Watch Free Fall

Thread: Thinking about grabbing a Sinn..

Thinking about grabbing a Sinn..

I originally tested the Sinn waters with a 104 st sa I and it was pretty nice on natos and even more eye catching on the fine bracelet. However, I parted ways with it prematurely. Maybe it was a mistake? I’ve been tossing and turning about making a big splash in my watch game by buying an Omega but I’m reluctant to part ways with that kind of cash considering I can grab another 104 st sa I and.. my new infatuation. An EZM13 on a rubber strap. I’ve watched a YouTube review and I love love the EZM13. I have checked out the U2 in person but i love the refined yet tough look of the EZM13. The U2 is overly tough. Maybe the Sinn trifecta down the road. Any feed back on the EZM13? Any members with it on natos? Post if so.. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Thinking about grabbing a Sinn..

Quote Originally Posted by zero_cool View Post
    I originally tested the Sinn waters with a 104 st sa I and it was pretty nice on natos and even more eye catching on the fine bracelet. However, I parted ways with it prematurely. Maybe it was a mistake? I’ve been tossing and turning about making a big splash in my watch game by buying an Omega but I’m reluctant to part ways with that kind of cash considering I can grab another 104 st sa I and.. my new infatuation. An EZM13 on a rubber strap. I’ve watched a YouTube review and I love love the EZM13. I have checked out the U2 in person but i love the refined yet tough look of the EZM13. The U2 is overly tough. Maybe the Sinn trifecta down the road. Any feed back on the EZM13? Any members with it on natos? Post if so.. Thanks in advanced.
    EZM13 is a keeper IMHO: 40mm, interesting dial, interesting 60 minute chrono complication, tough movement, 500m WR with pushers that work well underwater too (WUS post describing Sinn correspondence on that topic if you search), 2AR, CuSO4, Nitrogen charge, good lume on pip, dial, hour, minute, running seconds, tall, but IMHO not a problem at all, very precise and stiff bezel clicks, and on and on. no tegimenting, but neither did your 104 have it, no biggie. One review: Sinn EZM 13 Review - Worn & Wound

Sinn rubber
    Name:  rubber.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  179.9 KB
    Black natoName:  nato.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  163.7 KB
    Erika's O MN BO red stripeName:  13.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  135.6 KB
    Last edited by Watch Free Fall; June 12th, 2018 at 21:48.

FWIW, I have a Sinn EZM3 which I impulse purchased. But now I don't think I would ever let it go. I just love the execution of it too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have no piccies to share but I'd sooner have a Sinn to an Omega given the choice.

I have had a Seamaster, and I have to say that I have enjoyed my Sinn more. I have an 856 UTC (which is not a diver per se), but the build quality is comparable to the Omegas I have enjoyed.

The status of an Omega appealed to me for a time, but short of a Speemaster, I think it will be Sinns and Seikos for me with divers/tool watches.

zero_cool:
    IMHO the best idea you've had this month!!!
    Enjoy it. I would if I had one. Model matters
    little. I ain't a bit picky!!!

X Traindriver Art

Thanks all for the feedback! I’m going to make some calls and see what ADs have an EZM13. I’ll report back

Thread Information