Torn between 2 for my first Sinn

Thread: Torn between 2 for my first Sinn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Torn between 2 for my first Sinn

I have become very interested in acquiring my first Sinn Watch. I had always loved the 556a and the EZM3. Recently I met a member from here and he had the EZM3 and I really liked everything about it. So now Iím torn.
    Iím a sporty type so Iím thinking the ezm3 would fit better for a daily but Iím not sold 100%
    Any feedback for both would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Superbri22; 4 Weeks Ago at 00:25.

Re: Torn between 2 for my first Sinn

Both are great watches, but they wear pretty differently. The 556a is substantially smaller and slimmer. I think it's a killer size, but if you enjoyed the size and weight of the EZM, you might be disappointed.
    If you like the aesthetics of the 556a but aren't sure about a mid-size watch, the 856 would also be an option.
    If you're okay with the size, go for it! The 556 can't be beat for versatility and value.

Didnít you post a very similar topic few months ago, torn between a U1 or EZM 3F?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hendryyyy View Post
    Didnít you post a very similar topic few months ago, torn between a U1 or EZM 3F?
    Yes I looked into the U1 and it was a little to big for my likings. . Still did not purchase a Sinn as of yet

Well, the 556 and EZM3 couldnít be more different. Aesthetics aside, one is a dive watch, the other isnít. The 556 has none of the Sinn goodies, the EZM does. It boils down to features, and simply what you want/need from a watch. Iím a huge fan of EZMís not so much the 556 variants.
    Too many flipped...

If you’re not 100% sold on the EZM go for the 556. The EZM could perhaps be your second Sinn.

The 556 is more dressy with a flair of sporty, while the EZM3 is a tool watch. If you're more comfortable with the sporty side, then the EZM 3 will be better in the long run.

Personally Go for the EZM if your the more sporty type. I have the 556, had it for a few weeks and I already have visible scratches on the satinised part of the case. It's only been to the beach a few times, not asked much of it either. In addition to that the outer AR coating makes the sapphire a smudge magnet.

It's a shame they don't use the hardened steel on the 556 it would be my pick of the 2 otherwise. EZM not as versatile but will definitely hold up for much longer.

If you prefer the look of the 556 get the 856 instead.
    Last edited by Mr Auto; 4 Weeks Ago at 22:23.

Definitely going to be the EZM3 itís a matter of being if I can find a good deal on a pre owned or go all out on a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Superbri22 View Post
    Definitely going to be the EZM3 itís a matter of being if I can find a good deal on a pre owned or go all out on a new one

Either one is a solid choice, but they are very different as someone above said. I think the 556 is more versatile, but if you enjoy sporty watches then the EZM3 is awesome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information