Trying to Decide U1SE, Ezm 13, or Damasko for a durable do everything tool watch

Thread: Trying to Decide U1SE, Ezm 13, or Damasko for a durable do everything tool watch

Trying to Decide U1SE, Ezm 13, or Damasko for a durable do everything tool watch

I'm looking for a durable do everything tool watch. I've had a couple Damaskos, and really liked them, but have always been intrigued by the U1...really like the U1 SE(black). Don't need a chrono, but the EZM13 is really cool and I would, on occasion, use the chrono. But durability- the Damasko finish is awesome. I've had the regular and black finishes and both were worn and didn't show any signs of wear. Not sure on the U1 SE- would the black tegiment hold up well? The EZM13 has the 7750 which I have enjoyed and think is better than the movement in the U1. How would the satinized finish of the EZM hold up?

Again, just looking for something that I won't ever have to worry about taking off- in water, working out, etc. And something that will look great for years to come.

Re: Trying to Decide U1SE, Ezm 13, or Damasko for a durable do everything tool watch

Go with Tegimented finish if durability is top priority. PVD black coating like all coating process (DLC/PVD) it will wear off from abrasion.

Instagram: ten13th
    Follow me on Instagram: ten13th
    My watch collection: A mixture of metal, plastic, leather, glass, a few drops of lubricant and a few batteries.

Re: Trying to Decide U1SE, Ezm 13, or Damasko for a durable do everything tool watch

Thanks, but the Sinn black is tegimented as well. The damasko black ice harden wears as well as the non-black. Just wondering about the black tegiment.

Thread Information