U1 + 757/857 tegimented bracelet?

Thread: U1 + 757/857 tegimented bracelet?

U1 + 757/857 tegimented bracelet?

Hi Guys,
    I really have the itch to wear my U1 on a bracelet. I really want a tegimented bracelet, so the U series bracelet is out. I read watchbuys website and they said a lot of their clients have used the U series on the 757/857 tegimented bracelet. The thing is, however, that the bracelet is slightly darker than the sub steel. Does anyone have any pictures of this combo?

Any help would be appreciated,

Ryan

Re: U1 + 757/857 tegimented bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforblockhands View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I really have the itch to wear my U1 on a bracelet. I really want a tegimented bracelet, so the U series bracelet is out. I read watchbuys website and they said a lot of their clients have used the U series on the 757/857 tegimented bracelet. The thing is, however, that the bracelet is slightly darker than the sub steel. Does anyone have any pictures of this combo?

Any help would be appreciated,

Ryan
    I have the 757 UTC on tegimenet steel and the U1 on steel. The 757 tegiment Steel bracelet is quite a bit darker than the U-series bracelet. It is not a good match for the U1.

However, you can go the other way and put a lighter U-series steel on the 757 UTC and it looks OK.

One thing to watch out for is that the end links of the U-series and 757 bracelets are not the same. They are close, but it is very hard to get them to fit properly and have the spring bars engage fully in the case. I would not recommend crossing the bracelet configurations. I have done it, but didn't really trust the spring bar engagment. They could easily pop off with some decent wrist action. That is why I now have the proper bracelet for each of my U1 and 757 UTC watches.
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

Re: U1 + 757/857 tegimented bracelet?

Thanks for the info Steve. Would you mind posting a picture of the 757 bracelet on the U1?

Thanks,

Ryan

Thread Information