U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member FirNaTine23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    77

    U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    This next purchase will be my second Sinn as I have an 856 inbound. Iíve always had the U1-T on my short list but Iíve lately been noticing and eyeing the U1-B... and I canít decide. i donít have any blue faced pieces and Iíd have to wait for the U1-T as it is not available currently. Advice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member 74notserpp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    515

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirNaTine23 View Post
    This next purchase will be my second Sinn as I have an 856 inbound. Iíve always had the U1-T on my short list but Iíve lately been noticing and eyeing the U1-B... and I canít decide. i donít have any blue faced pieces and Iíd have to wait for the U1-T as it is not available currently. Advice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why not get a Tegimented version of the U1 B?
    I ordered it from my local Aussie AD and took about 3 weeks.

    Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    JacobC likes this.
    Cheers
    Pete

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Springfield, NJ
    Posts
    920

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Name:  49237461_10213769632338577_558546074344620032_n.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  61.2 KB

    I absolutely love my U1-B! Can't go wrong (only the bezel is tegimented though)
    74notserpp likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member JacobC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,266

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by 74notserpp View Post
    Why not get a Tegimented version of the U1 B?
    I ordered it from my local Aussie AD and took about 3 weeks.

    Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    Most people don't realize this is an option. I'd totally custom order a fully tegimented version as well.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Spring-Diver and 74notserpp like this.

  6. #5
    Moderator Spring-Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southern California (OC)
    Posts
    6,050

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Fully tegimented U1 B or the soon to be released U1 S Blue

    Cheers
    Shannon


    Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
    74notserpp likes this.
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

    Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

    My Sinnís: EZM9, EZM14ĖT1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

    Want

    Sinn: U1 S Blue, U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

    Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

  7. #6
    Member FirNaTine23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    77

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobC View Post
    Most people don't realize this is an option. I'd totally custom order a fully tegimented version as well.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    You are correct! I didnít even know this was an option...I only have watchbuys as a source to purchase...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Moderator Spring-Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southern California (OC)
    Posts
    6,050

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirNaTine23 View Post
    You are correct! I didnít even know this was an option...I only have watchbuys as a source to purchase...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can order it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

    Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

    My Sinnís: EZM9, EZM14ĖT1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

    Want

    Sinn: U1 S Blue, U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

    Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

  9. #8
    Member FirNaTine23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    77

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring-Diver View Post
    They can order it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like Iíll be on the phone tomorrow with them! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spring-Diver likes this.

  10. #9
    Member FirNaTine23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    77

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by 74notserpp View Post
    Why not get a Tegimented version of the U1 B?
    I ordered it from my local Aussie AD and took about 3 weeks.

    Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    Can you post a pic so I can see it compared to the original U1-B? Want to see if itís slightly darker. Thanks in advance:)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member 74notserpp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    515

    Re: U1-T or U1 B....I canít decide! Suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirNaTine23 View Post
    Can you post a pic so I can see it compared to the original U1-B? Want to see if itís slightly darker. Thanks in advance:)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some pics for you

    Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    Spring-Diver likes this.
    Cheers
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Help cant decide
      By david12345654 in forum TAG Heuer
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: December 17th, 2008, 03:03
    2. This or that... i canīt decide!!!
      By Verydark in forum Seiko
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: July 3rd, 2008, 08:41
    3. I can only buy one (cant decide)
      By evenflow77 in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: February 22nd, 2008, 15:35
    4. mudman model cant decide
      By fabio in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 19:32
    5. I cant decide????
      By NSG1Tausend in forum DOXA Owners Club
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: June 27th, 2006, 23:21

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts