U2s

Thread: U2s

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

U2s

Has anyone received their U2S yet? They were supposed to be delivered in July/Aug. I already received an e-mail from Watch Buys saying it could be later, depending on your position on the reservation list.

Be well,
    Darin

Re: U2s

Quote Originally Posted by Lilhoody View Post
    Has anyone received their U2S yet? They were supposed to be delivered in July/Aug. I already received an e-mail from Watch Buys saying it could be later, depending on your position on the reservation list.

Be well,
    Darin
    Don't get me started on the whole "send a deposit" and then wait thing. I ordered mine the first day it was on sale...now it's just wait....wait...wait. They "should" be shipped this month.

Quote Originally Posted by rob968323 View Post
    Don't get me started on the whole "send a deposit" and then wait thing. I ordered mine the first day it was on sale...now it's just wait....wait...wait. They "should" be shipped this month.
    Don't hold your breath. I put down the $500 on the EMZ1 LE back in Feb. They were supposed to be late May deliveries, but got pushed back to early July.

Still the EZM1 LE is a great watch worth the wait. The U2-S would be the same.
    -Steve
    -----------------------------------------------
    Watches:
    Rolex Sub-C 116610
    Tag Heuer AquaRacer Chrono CAF1110
    Autos:
    Jaguar XF 2010
    ------------------------------------------------

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is how Kobold was w/ the original SOA's. It was very frustrating.

DH

I don't really mind the wait too much. I acquired another Kobold, that I hadn't planned on. So a longer delay will give me more to make up for the Kobold set back ( a positive set back, mind you).
    I was really just curious to see if people at the front of the reservation list had seen delivery.

Be well,
    Darin

Did anyone in the United States get theirs yet?

I spoke with Rob at WBs last week and he told me Sinn is behind as the case manufacturing is very time consuming due to the Tegimented PVD finish. He further stated that they are on April 2008 from the master list for fulfilling orders. I ordered mine on june 2, 2008 and am expected delivery in mid October 2008. You cannot blame WBs as they have no control over how many U2 S watches they send them each shipment.

The good news is from what a few people have posted overseas is that these watches are very nice and worth the wait. There is also a bracelet due in December 2008. The U2 S is one of Sinns higher end watches so the craftsmanship and finsih will be of a higher standard, hence a little longer wait. Out and STAY SAFE.

Mine was ordered on the first day of the pre-order. I have not been contacted yet. They must not have received many at all from Sinn. I'm pretty sure that there were not loads of orders before I placed mine.

4/17/08 for me, nothing in my mail box. I'm not in any hurry anymore. Since I ordered that watch I picked up a Kobold SEAL and traded a Rolex for another Rolex and a Sinn U1. I also ordered a Panerai in the mean time. So I need to make some room.
    I'm in love with the U1. Hopefully I don't fall in love with the U2(s), because I'm thinking it will have to go right away along with 2 others to make way for the PAM 219.

Be well,
    Darin

I made enquiry with AD here in HK. He told me that the price is about US$3,200.00. Can anyone share with me the overseas price?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information