UX Back at Watchbuys

Thread: UX Back at Watchbuys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UX Back at Watchbuys

Thought you might be interested to know this. Was checking out Watchbuys this morning to drool over the U2 S and noticed that the UX and UX GSG9 were both listed for sale. Starting to wish I had waited a few more weeks before buying the U2...
    Last edited by dbrad95; June 7th, 2008 at 19:31.
    Respectfully,
    Don

Re: UX Back at Watchbuys

That's great news for a lot of folks here. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

That's great. I was contemplating on buying a UX but I'll never understand why a watch within the warranty period has to be paid for by the customer to ship it to Germany. From what I've read you do not get reimbursed for the shipping even if the watch is under warranty. Your looking at $75.00+ easily for air shipping now. I'll stick to waiting for my U2 S.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    That's great. I was contemplating on buying a UX but I'll never understand why a watch within the warranty period has to be paid for by the customer to ship it to Germany. From what I've read you do not get reimbursed for the shipping even if the watch is under warranty. Your looking at $75.00+ easily for air shipping now. I'll stick to waiting for my U2 S.

No reason at all, just another way for them to milk more money from the customer. The majority of people that pay that kind of $$$ for watches don't mind the fee. If you ask me, is just unprofessional from them if the watch is still under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by energyarts View Post
    No reason at all, just another way for them to milk more money from the customer. The majority of people that pay that kind of $$$ for watches don't mind the fee. If you ask me, is just unprofessional from them if the watch is still under warranty.
    That's why I stick with Sinn auto watches that are serviced in the U.S. My other autos, when and if they need servicing, my AD will ship it for me if it's under warranty. Besides, no one dives at the depth the oil filled quartz are rated for, not even SpecOps. Besides, autos are a favorite now for tactical use.

That's why I stick with Sinn auto watches that are serviced in the U.S. My other autos, when and if they need servicing, my AD will ship it for me if it's under warranty. Besides, no one dives at the depth the oil filled quartz are rated for, not even SpecOps. Besides, autos are a favorite now for tactical use.

It is not about how deep can you dive, it it about the technology involved. If i was getting deployed on war zone, i would have taken with me a Quartz vs Auto, speaking from my experience that has been the case for me.

It is not about how deep can you dive, it it about the technology involved. If i was getting deployed on war zone, i would have taken with me a Quartz vs Auto, speaking from my experience that has been the case for me.
    By tactical use I meant LEO tactical use, military ops are a different story as i'm sure you well know. A Luminox or Casio (which we all used in the early-mid 80's abroad) will function just as well (regardless of technology) under Amphibious Ops, speaking from experience as well. I'm getting off topic so I'll stop. I wish Sinn would have the equipment over here to service all the watches. I'm sure after a few more glances on their website I'll end up ordering one of the UX models, you only live once or close to it.

By tactical use I meant LEO tactical use, military ops are a different story as i'm sure you well know. A Luminox or Casio (which we all used in the early-mid 80's abroad) will function just as well (regardless of technology) under Amphibious Ops, speaking from experience as well. I'm getting off topic so I'll stop. I wish Sinn would have the equipment over here to service all the watches. I'm sure after a few more glances on their website I'll end up ordering one of the UX models, you only live once or close to it.

I have a used UX just got it, super deal coundn't say no to it. You should get one, the plain dial though not the GSG9 one. They are just being cheap, eventually they will bring the equipment in US and service our UX"s, just a matter of time. I am still active but not for long, my time is up, now is family time HORAHHH.

I have a used UX just got it, super deal coundn't say no to it. You should get one, the plain dial though not the GSG9 one. They are just being cheap, eventually they will bring the equipment in US and service our UX"s, just a matter of time. I am still active but not for long, my time is up, now is family time HORAHHH.
    Outstanding. I ended ordering the UX without the GSG9 labeling too. I'm glad I did because I noticed the U2 S sold out which I just pre-ordered last week so I'm sure these will sell out quickly too. Glad to hear your ETS is coming up and your be civilian bound.

Outstanding. I ended ordering the UX without the GSG9 labeling too. I'm glad I did because I noticed the U2 S sold out which I just pre-ordered last week so I'm sure these will sell out quickly too. Glad to hear your ETS is coming up and your be civilian bound.

You will love the UX, the clarity of the dial its just plain amazing, great for poor visibility environment, i wish i had this watch few years ago. My next one would be a U2, and thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information