UX EZM2B info please;
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: UX EZM2B info please;

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ard

UX EZM2B info please;

Over the years I have slowly fell out of love with my auto winding / mechanical watches. We have irreconcilable differences, I expect faithful accuracy from watches I have paid 2500 dollars apiece for but they feel a minute or 2 a week is good enough. I'm exaggerating somewhat on the level of inaccuracy but that's what happens in breakups, you make the other party sound as bad as possible or so I've witnessed.....

I've turned to my quartz watches that had served for 3 decades until I started messing around with autos. After joining this forum my affairs with autos became more frequent and I rolled through so many I'm lucky that I didn't contract some WTD (watch transmitted disease) because I often began wearing them the same day of purchase. Scarier yet I bought some used through the mail via online sellers, OMG....

Back on track now; about the Sinn UX? Even though I want to get with a quartz watch I feel strange with just a regular quartz watch. I could buy a Certina DS Action that has a manly look about it for one heck of a lot less than a Sinn UX EZM2B but I don't want to catch myself visiting watch .... sites because I settled for a regular quartz not that the Certina is regular....... I want one that will finish me off, I'll be sixty six soon and an 8 year battery / service life will see me into my 70's.

I'd like to hear from guys who wear them every day, maybe some wrist shots (not ultra close ups please) I'd like to hear your thoughts on the size and weight of the watch also. And of course if you know someone about to unload one do let me know that too.

Ard

Re: UX EZM2B info please;

Well, the UX is no ordinary quartz watch. It is a temp compensated COSC certified quartz that is highly accurate and has a battery life of approx 7 years. The watch is oil filled as well, quite unique in some respects, and makes it one of the most capable diving watches on the planet. It is a semi large watch, but doesn’t wear particularly large. With the bracelet it is fairly heavy as well. The UX is still one of my all time favorite watches.
    simonp67 likes this.
    Too many flipped...

Well, the UX is no ordinary quartz watch. It is a temp compensated COSC certified quartz that is highly accurate and has a battery life of approx 7 years. The watch is oil filled as well, quite unique in some respects, and makes it one of the most capable diving watches on the planet. It is a semi large watch, but doesn’t wear particularly large. With the bracelet it is fairly heavy as well. The UX is still one of my all time favorite watches.
    Too many flipped...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The UX is an amazing watch & one of my favorites! I alternate it wit a Rolex Sea Dweller most often. The battery on mine lasted 10 years, watch is presently boxed up waiting for the virus to pass to be shipped for the battery change. Personally- in terms of looks, accuracy, bomb proof - I don’t think you can beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a UX-s on the silicone band for about 2-3 months now. Wears much smaller than my U1-t (also 44mm, but on bracelet), primarily due to being thinner. Feels more like a 104, light and comfortable. It's a great watch, no downside. Service is said to be expensive, but at a longer-than-automatic interval, I'd call it a wash. Go for it!
    simonp67 and Ard like this.

Great watch I did a video review of it you may like
    https://youtu.be/4STWvUjXNm4

simonp67 likes this.
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Quote Originally Posted by zenfrogmaster View Post
    I've had a UX-s on the silicone band for about 2-3 months now. Wears much smaller than my U1-t (also 44mm, but on bracelet), primarily due to being thinner. Feels more like a 104, light and comfortable. It's a great watch, no downside. Service is said to be expensive, but at a longer-than-automatic interval, I'd call it a wash. Go for it!
    The service is really cheap €220 euros sir
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    The service is really cheap €220 euros sir
    That is cheap - thanks for providing the actual number!
    bazza. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zenfrogmaster View Post
    That is cheap - thanks for providing the actual number!
    I know because my one is in for service at the min
    I pretty lucky as I have both models EZM2 & EZM2B

How's the weight compared to a U1? Curious if the UXs are noticeably lighter.

We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, the Rope from the Army, and on the seventh day when God rested, we overran His perimeter and stole the Globe, and have been protecting our shores ever since.

United States Marines.
    Ard likes this.
    We stole the Eagle from the Air Force; the Anchor from the Navy; the Rope from the Army, and on the seventh day when God rested, we overran His perimeter and
    stole the Globe, and have been protecting our shores ever since.

United States Marines.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information