VIDEO: U2 wrist prescence!

Thread: VIDEO: U2 wrist prescence!

Moderator Emeritus

VIDEO: U2 wrist prescence!

Hi guys, I just made a video of my U2 on my 7.5 inch wrist. I thought it might be useful for those who all contemplating purchasing a Sinn U series watch with a ss bracelet. This will give an excellent idea of it's wrist presence. You can see at certain angles, the bluish tinge AR coating.

The video is 2 min. 44 sec. long. It lost some of it's clarity upon transfer to my on-line video hosting service but you should get the idea. I will also put a link up in the U series ownership experience thread and in my U2 gallery on the image gallery forum.

cheers,
    Tim

Re: VIDEO: U2 wrist prescence!

Hi, Tim,

thx for your video. Nice and helpfully.
    One note: For my "personal style" I wear my U2 with the steel and rubber band a little bit more "slack", "relaxed". Means, I can twist the watch a little bit in all directions (but not to far, means not round the wrist).

At your vid I think your band setup is very tight.

But this is a personal style, or?

My wrist is only 6,6 inch, but I have no problem with this watch.

cheers
    U2inSpe

That has to be the most novel wrist shot thing I've ever seen. Horological Tai Chi :-D:-D So was your wife rolling her eys? :-D:-D:-D:-D
    Wear what you like.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator Emeritus

Haha Bruce...not married!! Single. That's how I could afford a U2! :-D :-D Thanks Bruce. Glad you found it helpful.

Hi U2. Actually, my ss bracelet is set loose. It just looks tight. By pulling up on the case, I can clearly see 5mm of clearance under the watch. It will roll around lots when my wrist is small but it will become semi-loose when my wrist swells as the day goes on. I can slide it around easily. It is in no way tight as I can't stand to wear my watch tight to my wrist. It drives me nuts.

cheers,
    Tim

He, Tim,

cool, than we have the same wearing style. It is a habit for me, to shake the arm sometime, to bring the watch in the right position.

But, as you wrote, at high temperatures or at the end of day the arm is a little big bigger and the the strap (rubber or steel) is a little bit tight. And in the morning the watch has more place to slide (?)

But we are humans and not robots, therefore it is ok for me. And the point is, that the wear comfort with the U-series and any strap (rubber / ss) is in my opinion very, very good! Good brand, good watch, good straps. Result: For me a dream watch.

cheers
    U2inSpe

Thumbs Up Re: VIDEO: U2 wrist prescence!

I've liked the look of the U2 from day 1, but I'm still amazed at how much the bracelet transforms it. IMO it is the final piece of the puzzle in making it a great watch. Thanks for the video Tim.

Thread Information