Watchbuys NY Road Show
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Watchbuys NY Road Show

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Watchbuys NY Road Show

Rob asked me to post this invitation to WUS members.

For those on my Philly Road show list, that show has unfortunately been pushed back to the spring, but it will happen.

"WatchBuys and Sinn in New York"

WatchBuys invites all WUS members and their friends to the free Road Show in New York from December 6 - 8, 2013.

A WatchBuys Road Show is a chance for collectors and watch fans to learn more about Sinn and our other German watch brands by seeing the watches in person, asking questions and relaxing in a private "suite" environment. And since no watches are offered for sale, there is no pressure of any kind to make a purchase. All Road Show events are at no charge, and all WUS members receive a free Sinn tool set.

We typically bring a large number of watches from Sinn, Nomos Glashutte, Dornblueth & Sohn, Jochen Benzinger, Max Bill, Bruno Glashutte, Stefan Kudoke and others.

And we are pleased to announce a special guest this year - Nicole Bausch from Sinn in Germany will join us for all sessions. Nicole is a member of the Sinn executive team, and reports directly to Sinn's CEO. Nicole is a virtual encyclopedia of knowledge about Sinn's history and their watches, and has worked both with Helmut Sinn and Lothar Schmidt.

All previous shows in New York have been completely full, so early registration is strongly encouraged. To learn more about the event, dates, times and how to sign up, please click here.

New York Road Show - WatchBuys

Re: Watchbuys NY Road Show

Jswing - if you are going on Dec 6 - lets coordinate - I'd def like to put a face to the name. Thnx

I'm surprised there are sessions still open. I'll be at the 5pm Dec. 7 session. Went last year, and it was a great event, but this year we'll be treated with Nicole Bausch. Should be another great event.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

I just left the 2 pm and met Nicole. Super nice and loved her accent. I'm surprised a lot of people like Nomos, all the Nomos looked like a dime on my wrist and just as thin, hehe.

I was there Friday. Rob is a masterpiece. Tim is more grounded. Not much new in terms of watches. They flew in sinn Military III from Japan. Good crown on that thing. Tried my best to ask any Basel introductions - not a peep. Nicole was helpful. She did say there were both brand new fresh watches and existing improvements expected at Basel but she might have been just saying To be polite.

Hope to catch the next one. Sick at home with the flu for most of the week. Was really looking forward to attending also.
    -JP

Banned

Watchbuys NY Road Show

I can post pics if you want... it's gonna take me a eon on my phone though, I'll post from home later on. The prices are a little fuzzy but you can make out most of them.

And stupid me didn't think to take pics of Tim and Nicole and the room...

Where in New York was the Road Show located?

Banned

Watchbuys NY Road Show

x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Memphis1; December 19th, 2013 at 06:04.

Banned

cont
    Attached Images Attached Images

DaveandStu likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information