What's up with Sinn Customer Service?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's up with Sinn Customer Service?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's up with Sinn Customer Service?

I sent my UX back FedEx and it shows they received the watch 11 days ago. 5 days ago I sent a message to Customer Service to confirm they had received the watch since I have not heard from Sinn (last time I got an email the day after it was delivered). I'm not too worried, but wonder if others have experienced the same delay with their confirmation message from Sinn?

Thanks for the help
    Sinn U1 Tempus
    Sinn UX Hydro
    Dievas Vortex Professional
    Tutima Grand Classic UTC
    Rolex Sub SS
    GP vintage

duc

Re: What's up with Sinn Customer Service?

Did you send it to HQ or to a dealer? I have had nothing but pristine communications from Watchbuys on two purchases, multiple emails and one returned item.

If you haven't heard from WB, you should call them directly. They respond quickly.

German time. They will get back to you. Usually takes a week or so...
    Too many flipped...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Geof3 View Post
    German time. They will get back to you. Usually takes a week or so...
    Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. It has been with them for 12 days without confirmation they received it. Not that I have any other choice, but I'll just chill.
    Sinn U1 Tempus
    Sinn UX Hydro
    Tutima Grand Classic UTC
    Rolex Sub SS
    GP vintage

Hey,
    In the same boat here with my U1.
    Sent it out March 1st for service. Just learned last friday, I may have it back by end of JULY!!
    Seems to me the entire continent has the slows. Same lack of urgency with UK service providers as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IAmScott View Post
    Hey,
    In the same boat here with my U1.
    Sent it out March 1st for service. Just learned last friday, I may have it back by end of JULY!!
    Seems to me the entire continent has the slows. Same lack of urgency with UK service providers as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    So I have sent two emails to customer service just to make sure they received it with not so much as a phuck-u back. Strange at best. Well, at least I have another UX on my wrist now to keep me calm. I guess they will get to it eventually.
    Sinn U1 Tempus
    Sinn UX Hydro
    Tutima Grand Classic UTC
    Rolex Sub SS
    GP vintage

They rarely answer to emails these days which is a huge bummer. If you have an issue or want to ask something better call them directly.

I've not had the same experience. I have three watches in for service at Sinn right now (including a UX) and have had zero issues with communication. I've sent a number of email inquiries and get a response within a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by consum3r View Post
    I've not had the same experience. I have three watches in for service at Sinn right now (including a UX) and have had zero issues with communication. I've sent a number of email inquiries and get a response within a couple of days.
    Same here, excellent communication from Christa.
    She has always replied within 12-18 hours via email.

Maybe reach out to Volker on Sinn’s IG page.

Cheers
    Shannon

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

My Sinn’s: EZM9, EZM14–T1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

Want

Sinn: U1 S Blue, U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

Quote Originally Posted by vicbastige View Post
    I sent my UX back FedEx and it shows they received the watch 11 days ago. 5 days ago I sent a message to Customer Service to confirm they had received the watch since I have not heard from Sinn (last time I got an email the day after it was delivered). I'm not too worried, but wonder if others have experienced the same delay with their confirmation message from Sinn?

Thanks for the help
    Small potatoes.

Back in the days, maybe 2006, I sent my Omega to service in my country. I patiently waited, week, two weeks, a month and after that started to wonder whats up. However, I managed to push that feeling aside and I thought that they are doing good and precise job on my watch, I should not bother them. Months passed, and I kind of got used to waiting, actually I did not even wait that much, more like forgot that watch while concentrating to my work.

However after couple months I had to call and ask about the status of the watch, and I was told it is being shipped to switzerland Bienne for service, needles to say, I was happy to hear that. However again , for many months I did not hear anything. After almost a year, I had to call again and ask what is going on : person on the phone was looking through archives trying to look for my watch info, and suddenly told that he found the watch package "on the top shelf", and it was forgot somehow there. So without me calling there, watch could have sit there for years maybe never leaving to Bienne. I felt extremely frustrated, because this was the only watch I had, and the most important watch for me : an bit older beautiful Speedmaster Pro, which I had been waiting for so long to finally receive in pristine condition.

After this info, I remember it did not take that long anymore to receive this watch finally, maybe a month or two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information