Where Can I Find This Watch (Sinn 103 ST SA AR UTC)?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Apogee84

Thread: Where Can I Find This Watch (Sinn 103 ST SA AR UTC)?

Where Can I Find This Watch (Sinn 103 ST SA AR UTC)?

Decided to step out of my comfort zone (affordables) and go for a nice chronograph for daily wear. Was going to get a Speedy but can't seem to justify the cost for a non-hacking movement without any additional features. I do a lot of traveling so I figured a GMT/UTC complication would be nice to have along with a timing bezel. The watch that seems to have everything I am looking for is the Sinn 103 UTC. Of course, the version that I like in stainless (not a big fan of titanium) with a black dial seems to be discontinued.

Anyone know where I can find a seller that has this watch? I have been looking on Chrono24 and EBay but all I see is the titanium version. There is the diapal version of the 103 in stainless but I am still figuring out if I like the grey dial or not. Is there any place that has this watch or am I stuck checking the "for sale" sites in hopes it shows up? Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Name:  103stsaarutcm.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  36.1 KB
    simonp67 likes this.

duc

Re: Where Can I Find This Watch (Sinn 103 ST SA AR UTC)?

I wish I could help because that is a very nice looking version. I just wanted to compliment you on your choice.

Thread Information