Why doesn't Sinn offer it's Fliegers with different versions like other brands do?

Thread: Why doesn't Sinn offer it's Fliegers with different versions like other brands do?

Why doesn't Sinn offer it's Fliegers with different versions like other brands do?

Stowa, Archimede and others offer their fliegers in many different versions. Sinn would do good to offer the same. I for one would prefer a Sinn 856 without the capsule, slanted date or iron core. You'd get a great watch and it would probably be more affordable (around $1300 instead of almost $1700). Here's a rendering. I think it looks much better this way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Why doesn't Sinn offer it's Fliegers with different versions like other brands do?

I don't know. Why don't you ask Sinn?

Re: Why doesn't Sinn offer it's Fliegers with different versions like other brands do?

More versions equals more manufacturing cost (different tooling, dial variations, stocking variants, repair manuals, etc.). If Sinn thought they could recover the costs of additional versions with additional sales, they would do it. You can convince them there's a significant market for the watch you want and see what happens.

Thread Information