Winners n SINNers - Owners´ Demographics

Thread: Winners n SINNers - Owners´ Demographics

Off topic Winners n SINNers - Owners´ Demographics

Hi Forum,

inspired by this thread in the Panerai section, I thoght it would be also interesting to know some more of the forumites here. As there are distinguished and friendly people from most parts of the civilized world registered in this forum, please feel free to tell some more of yourself, watcha-doin-for-a-livin, how you got to Sinn, WIS or not, favorite food and so on.

About myself:
    I am 34 years old, born, raised and currently living in Germany.
    I´m working as a Lawyer for different Employers for 6 years now. Before this I worked as a cook on several ships in the Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean. Happily married with a woman who tolerates my antics in horlogery.

WIS or not?
    I would NOT consider myself a WIS, because I own only the earlier mentioned Sinn and a G-Shock as a beater. As far as future acquisitions go, I only want to own a Stowa Marine, a UX, and a Chronomaster perhaps . I am into watches since Teenage days, though, the first Watch I was interested in was the Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moon Watch", which is and has always been a tad mor expensive than my budget allows me.

Why Sinn?
    I saw another Model in another catalogue, got interested, ordered the Catalogue, watched the watches, SALES (+1):gold

Dirty Confession:
    I am an Office Diver, beacuse...

...I put my watch off before showering:oops:

So feel free to add yourselves!

Greetings from hot and humid Bonn,

Christian

Re: Winners n SINNers - Owners´ Demographics

Great Idea Christian

let me introduce me too

my Name is Andreas i came from Mannheim a Town in the southwest of Germany.

here is a current Webcam view over my Hometown

i am 34 years old married and i have one lovely Daughter.
    i make my Money in a Swiss Pharmaceutical Company in the production management
    i will start in a new position on September 15 in the Document Service Management.

beside watches i collect Vinyl and Compact Disc Recordings from Pop/Rock, Punk, Wave and some other good Music.

i am a WIS since 2001 i begang Watch Collecting with russian
    Watches mainly Vostok and Poljot (most of them are sold)
    One Day i thought "there must be more than this" :-D so i came
    also to Sinn Watches.

i moderated the Sinn Forum and the Russian Watches forum about one year ago for some time with a lot of Fun

i own three Sinn watches at the Moment:

a 403 Hydro

a 103 st sa

and a Vintage 157 (from the middle of the 80s)

the next Sinn Watches on my Wishlist are the 142 (the original one)
    the 903 and the 203.

beside Sinn Watches i love Stowa/Schauer and Mühle Watches
    if you wan't to see some of them visit my Watch-page (i hope you like it)

Last edited by UVox; July 7th, 2006 at 16:48.
    regards

Andreas

redstart

Re: Owners´ Demographics

Quote Originally Posted by Onkel C
    Hi Forum,

inspired by this thread in the Panerai section, I thoght it would be also interesting to know some more of the forumites here. As there are distinguished and friendly people from most parts of the civilized world registered in this forum, please feel free to tell some more of yourself, watcha-doin-for-a-livin, how you got to Sinn, WIS or not, favorite food and so on. ...
    I and my Sinn are in Cleveland, Ohio, on the sourthern shore of Lake Erie. --redstart

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

/
    Last edited by BA1970; July 8th, 2006 at 06:17.

Hi,

I am Brandon, age 36, and I live in the USA. I am a paralegal working for two attorneys. I have an older Sinn 103, which stopped working lastnight ... :-X . I discovered my Sinn on a sales post of another forum, and it turned out that I had the cash readily available, and, it was the type of watch that I was looking for.

Here's a picture: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Anch=imgAnch15[/quote]

Hey all

I'm from humid Singapore (drying capsule very critical here!), 34 yrs of age and in the practice of law.

Bought my first Sinn by accident - was looking for a IWC Filegerchrono but was swayed by the relative quality and price of the 356... did some research on the predecessor Sinn forum and that was it. The start of Sinns!

Dunno if I would qualify as a WIS but I do like watches a bit, other than Sinns, also own a panarai and others. Also started collecting diecast robot toys since last year to relive lost childhood to the displeasure of the wife.

Favourite food - a nice prime piece of beef that is done with TLC - I know its bad for me but damn they taste heavenly..

Next Sinn is the regulator - order already placed... can't wait - and thhe 756 review has reignited my desire for 1....
    In the company of Sinners -
    103 Hd, 142 Ti , 142 Sch, EZM1 LE/3/4, 356, 900, U1, U1 Black, U2, 6100 Regulateur, Lufft-Mechanica.

Well, I live in the UK in rural Buckinghamshire. I am 34 years old, married and work as a Project Manager in the recruitment industry (on-site/large project recruitment) for a US firm based out of London.

I've always liked watches, but a couple of years ago decided to get a mechanical piece to replace the quartz I had been using, did some internet research and came across various forums and reviews (in particular Ewan Wilson's Sinn 356 review). Found out about Sinn and was intrigued, bought a 144 black on eBay but didn't get on with the PVD and then got a 656 which I still love nearly 2 years on. Planning for a 356UTC to join the collection fairly soon as well.

Am I a WIS? Well, I spend too much time hanging around on forums (here at WUS and TZ-UK mainly) and I've bought and sold 37 watchs in the last 2 and a bit years, with 16 in my possession right now, so I guess I'm qualified :-D
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Thread Information