Tag Heuer and Heuer Fake Busters Thread: ask about authenticity in this thread! - Page 417
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer and Heuer Fake Busters Thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

Page 417 of 417 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417
Results 4,161 to 4,162 of 4162

Re: Tag Heuer and Heuer Fake Busters Thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by watchamouth View Post
    Hopefully these pictures will upload. Regarding the username, should I say it on this forum or message it to you privately? In the (hopefully) likely situation that the dealer is legitimate, I don't want to sully their reputation by having their username associated with a Google search on illegitimate products. Thanks for your reply.
    Everything appears to go me. no tell tale signs. And Tag heuer will change little things here and there, between manufacturing years.

Re: Tag Heuer and Heuer Fake Busters Thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

Hi there. I will visit Spain soon and thinking about aquaracer serial RHL5881 (offer 8GOE90 on chrono24), but serial copied in TAG customer warranty checker shows other reference than should :D Is it obvious fake?

Thread Information