First Fortis - Lume Dial B-42 Marinemaster

Thread: First Fortis - Lume Dial B-42 Marinemaster

Picture First Fortis - Lume Dial B-42 Marinemaster

Hello to All..!!

I've new to this forum and happen to come across WUS after i bought my first fortis. I've nv done any extensive research when i purchased the white marinemaster because the watch itself has appealed to me more than the brand. sooo, after buying the watch, i came online to look for more info about it and seems like there's not much info i can find on the internet (when compared to seikos), so i guess i'll post a few wrist shots on here for those who come along later and interested in getting one of this!

there's one feature that i didnt notice anybody mentioning online was that the bezel clicks extremely solidly and loudly. one of my not-so-into-watches friend who loves to "spin" the bezel whenever he picks up a watch has hesitated to turn the bezel after a few clicks because he said that the commanding clicks felt as though the bezel wasn't meant to be turned!

its' been a great watch and i love it alot! hope you like the shots i took with my cellphone camera!

-clouder-
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: First Fortis - Lume Dial B-42 Marinemaster

That is a sweet lume-dial you got yourself there. Wear it well, and welcome to the Fortis Forum!
    > Jason

So many nice Fortis'! I've been wanting one of those for a while. Great starting place for a first Fortis
    Geoff
    TuffTime.com

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making.
    John Milton (1608 - 1674)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is exactly the watch I missed on ebay today. When I was waiting for the seller to answer me some not-so-important questions, someone bought it right away

It was really a good deal... Where can you find this watch for $650 in excellent condition? I can't think about anywhere we can do it... Damn...... I wanna cry right now...

yeah i saw that deal too and thought it was a pretty good price. after some research online, the styling of fortis watches appeal to me more and more each day because of its complicated and yet simple design....complicated in details, simple in presentation!

the white lume marinemaster is my current favorite because its so unique, cant really find another watch that looks similar to it!

Thread Information