WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Nobody done a 'Show us your Fortis' yet?

362K views 661 replies 369 participants last post by  ABCSteed 
#1 ·
Well, sort of, but not with that title. I'm a recent convert, having just aquired this B42 Fleiger Chrono. I am very impressed with the quality.

On its bracelet:

...and on leather:

So let's see them.....

See less See more
#112 ·
Jeese Lowflight, that B-42 sure makes the moon look teeny! Heres mine. Had it up for sale earlier, but now with a cool new orange strap on the way, im in love again! I love the all black sinister look to it. Definetly the most legible of all my watches!

Attachments

#115 ·
Newly arrived B-42 Pilot Professional Chronograph GMT, on rubber strap with butterfly clasp. Love the simple, clear hands and dial; the orange GMT hand and markers provide some nice contrast. Very much a functional tool watch, though I'm not yet used to the GMT hand which can be tricky to read at a glance, since the numbers are on the inside of the ring not on the edge of the dial. I reckon a 24h bezel would be a real help, as with the B-42 GMT non-chrono version. But pretty happy with it so far...and it's been running only 1-2 secs per day slow, which is quite tolerable as a first auto after 25 years of quartz.

#116 ·
Picked up my first Fortis a few days ago..

Official Cosmonauts GMT (Blue dial) 611.22.148.1

It's a great little watch and I'm well pleased.. my only gripe is that the bracelet does not allow for enough down-sizing (I have skinny wrists) and you have to live with the 4 fixed links on either side :roll:

#118 ·
My Fortis Cosmonaut with a Lemania 5100 movement...

#122 · (Edited)
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1489pb1.jpg

Hi seniors. Newbie here from Malaysia. After months of browsing through this forum, i finally bought my first fortis yesterday. Here's my B42 flieger chrono. I believe i got a very good offer for this watch. The AD is having a clearance sale and I managed to buy mine at USD 1332.00. Happy to be a member of the fortis owners club!

Cheerio