Ball-Athon 2012-2013 Segment I – “Who Said” Contest Material
All of the question answers can be found on the WUS Ball forum, Topper Fine Jewelers web site or ballwatch.com. All WUS posts that are referenced are from 2012 so don't look back any further. There are 25 questions total. Some have multiple answers and those with multiple answers must have all answers correct to count for that number. To avoid tracing back photo links they have been copied to my photo album (So my photo album is not the answer) so you will need to find them on the forum the old fashion way, actually looking for them. Submit all answers in order number 1-25 to samanator via PM. Contest will end 6pm PST on Wednesday December 19th (2012).
(As a note samanator is not the answer to any question)
Please see rules here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f239/ba...es-789094.html
We have the on screen version as well as the pdf format.
Good luck, and Go!
Here are the questions:
1. What is the retail price of the PM3010C-P1CFJ-BK?
2. How many slotted screwdrivers does it take to size the Skindiver bracelet?
3. Who said Number “11: Nice guy with a brilliant mind.”?
4. What watch or watches were chosen as the Ball new model of the year 2012 on the WUS Ball forum.
5. Who is leading the development of the new Ball in-house movement?
6. What company did the president of Ball watch in Switzerland come from?
7. What is unique about the Amortizer on the BMW line of watches
8. What are the lume colors on the EMII Skindiver?
9. What dial and bezel color for the new Ceramic midsize is not in Rob’s Basel photos (according to the price list)
10. What complications are missing on the 45mm Night Train DLC that were on the 43mm version?
11. Who posted the picture below in a post titled with a question:
12. What change did a forum member make to a Cleveland Express Silver dial to make it “tough”.
13. What forum member whose name is a type of scotch pointed out a subtle change in a Engineer II COSC watch for 2012?
14. What is the difference in tube count between the Scormchaser DLC and the Stormchaser DLC Glow?
15. What Trainmaster watch shares it’s name with a EMII watch?
16. How many watches are in the Official Railroad Watches page?
17. Name the forum member(s) that won the Toppertime Contest?
18. Name the celebrity first pictured with a Skindiver on the WUS Ball forum?
19. Forum member that had the following text in a watch review: Now take a time machine back to Peter Fonda’s Captain America.
20. Member who’s joined the Ball club on January 21st, 2012
21. Member who posted this picture
22. What LE Ball watch took a ride on a Royal train this year?
23. This member was a former Photo Contest winner that posted the Fireman Racer watch he won on a new strap with the time indicating 2:08. Name the member?
24. Who is the speaker in the story who said the following: “Geez, I need to get out more…So let’s see it?”
25. New watch line at Toppers for 2012 that has a British flair.