Thread: 120

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Picture 120

Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty A sublime timepiece to celebrate 120 years of accuracy under adverse conditions
    BALL Watch Company is extremely proud to celebrate its 120th anniversary. Today, more than ever, BALL Watch is continuing its journey and asserting its role as a key protagonist in the evolution of watchmaking history.
    On this momentous occasion, BALL Watch Company is glad to announce the release of a new timepiece that embodies the spirit of Webster Clay Ball and the tradition of 120 years of watchmaking. The Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty truly reflects Webb C. Ball’s heart and soul. The slightly domed dial, finished with a radiant sunray pattern, catches light from every angle and is available in grey or silver version. Its simplicity sets a perfect platform to display the contrasting gold indexes. The hour markers are accented by the addition of 3H technology using self-powered micro gas tubes that make the time exceptionally easy to read, day or night. Under its anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal, the dial features also a date window at the three o’clock. The elegant 18K rose gold case includes an exhibition back that reveals a fully decorated automatic caliber ETA 2892. Finishing off this stunning timepiece is a crocodile leather strap with 18K rose gold buckle
    Celebrating 120 years of providing explorers with timepieces that allow them to read the time under the most adverse conditions, whether by day or by night, the BALL Watch Company is now more than ever committed to raising awareness of important role played by the great inventor and entrepreneur Webster Clay Ball and bringing the tradition of watchmaking into the spotlight.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Re: 120

Pictures Form our Sponsor Topper Fine Jewelers

Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Thread Information