Photo Album Rules...Read Before You Post...Remeber Pictures Only Here !

Thread: Photo Album Rules...Read Before You Post...Remeber Pictures Only Here !

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Photo Album Rules...Read Before You Post...Remeber Pictures Only Here !

Please post your picture here to add to our growing Photo Album. If you feel the need to comment on a picture link to it and post in the main area discussion area. The idea is to allow this to be a picture only area. So please don't have discussions here. Please document the watch, model, color and any extra you may have. Thanks!

Picture loading process:

There is a place where members can create photo albums and upload and store their pictures on WUS.

To get to it, click on your username at the top/right of the page. On the right hand side of the page, there should be an Albums window below your avatar. Upload the pictures from your source. After loaded open the picture in your album. Copy and the paste into the insert photo button in the link. After the photo is posted in the thread it can be deleted if needed and the picture will remain in the thread. This can be done by pushing the edit picture and select delete check box and save changes. The photo album has a 100 picture limit.

Please Note let me know if you have a watch we do not have a Photo Album Thread for. Please refrain from posting until it is created.
    Last edited by samanator; July 27th, 2010 at 21:57.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Thread Information