Super Avenger A13370 check

Thread: Super Avenger A13370 check

Super Avenger A13370 check

Hi gents,

Looking to purchase this watch and was wondering if anyone could verify if it looks good or not. Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Super Avenger A13370 check

Poor pictures, poor decisions. Having said that, I can't see anything out of the ordinary to suggest this isn't real - albeit in poor condition.
    Cheers,
    Andy
    There are no pockets in shrouds

The watch is beat to hell, but if you really want to pursue this, then I'd contact the dealer that did the appraisal https://abbotsfordtimemaster.com/ and see if they have any records. Remember that the value on the appraisal is immaterial. It is only for insurance purposes (so grossly overinflated) and it was undoubtedly in far better condition eight years ago.

Then factor in the cost of a full rehab of the watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRimmer View Post
    Poor pictures, poor decisions. Having said that, I can't see anything out of the ordinary to suggest this isn't real - albeit in poor condition.
    Cheers,
    Andy
    Thanks for the feedback Andy, watch is definitely well used and everything looks correct to me as well. I’m going to go ahead and now grabbit cheap then send off to Breitling I think

Cheers,
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by cb1111 View Post
    The watch is beat to hell, but if you really want to pursue this, then I'd contact the dealer that did the appraisal https://abbotsfordtimemaster.com/ and see if they have any records. Remember that the value on the appraisal is immaterial. It is only for insurance purposes (so grossly overinflated) and it was undoubtedly in far better condition eight years ago.

Then factor in the cost of a full rehab of the watch.

Yeah the watch is definitely beat up and I’ve negotiated down to $1150 Canadian. Service is $6-700 so I’m looking just under $2000 or around $1600usd. Do you think that’s fair?

Thanks,
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by JCATT View Post
    Yeah the watch is definitely beat up and I’ve negotiated down to $1150 Canadian. Service is $6-700 so I’m looking just under $2000 or around $1600usd. Do you think that’s fair?

Thanks,
    Justin
    Hard to say. It would be nice to see the watch cleaned up to see what it looks like and what parts (bezel, back etc.) will need to be replaced that aren't included in the estimate - but it probably isn't far off.

Thread Information