Searaider Flight Info ...

Thread: Searaider Flight Info ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    Member jmoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    905

    Searaider Flight Info ...

    Don't know if anyone wants to post this info, but I figured it would be nice to know. Might want to meet up at the airport if we are there at the same time ...

    Kathy and I will be getting there Nov 1 at 12:25 pm on American Airlines Flt 561 out of Miami.

    We leave on Nov 7 at 2:30 pm American Airlines Flt 1018

    Never too soon to book your flights.
    John M.


  2. #2
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Okay, I saw your other post. I posted some time back about airfares and such, got not even a nibble. Wish I'd bought my ticket before oil got to where it is.

    Still haven't got mine, I'll try to get it done in the next week or so. Starting (yet) another new job on Monday morning (lucky to have it, even though it's nothing great/too far from home and won't last that long....).

    Anyway, I know there was word in the Searaider '08 thread from Thor on his and Whse's flight plans (no specifics). So they've got theirs.

    Lets leave this up for awhile, I think arrival times in GC if similar could be something good to know (do we get rental cars at the airport? Or are they somewhere else?).
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

  3. #3
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Okay, I saw your other post. I posted some time back about airfares and such, got not even a nibble. Wish I'd bought my ticket before oil got to where it is.

    Still haven't got mine, I'll try to get it done in the next week or so. Starting (yet) another new job on Monday morning (lucky to have it, even though it's nothing great/too far from home and won't last that long....).

    Anyway, I know there was word in the Searaider '08 thread from Thor on his and Whse's flight plans (no specifics). So they've got theirs.

    Lets leave this up for awhile, I think arrival times in GC if similar could be something good to know (do we get rental cars at the airport? Or are they somewhere else?).
    Haven't bought mine yet either, but will in the next few weeks. IIRC each airline only flies into GC once a day. So, if I fly American on the 1st, I'll be on the same flight as John and kathy. Might be something to consider when booking flights.

    Regarding rental cars, each room gets a car. This will definitely need to be coordinated for those of us sharing rooms. The rental place is right there at the airport. It's a short walk to the parking lot next door.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Flyingdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,603

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Haven't booked mine yet as I may be moving to Houston. Nothing certain but a possibility. Last time I went from Chicago I transited in Houston....... I think... or maybe that was when i went to Trinidad... Hmmmmmm, can't remember....... I guess this ended up as a totally meaningless post by me

    Pete

  6. #5
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    Haven't booked mine yet as I may be moving to Houston. Nothing certain but a possibility. Last time I went from Chicago I transited in Houston....... I think... or maybe that was when i went to Trinidad... Hmmmmmm, can't remember....... I guess this ended up as a totally meaningless post by me

    Pete
    No worries Pete....it's late.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  7. #6
    Member jmoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    905

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    ....... I guess this ended up as a totally meaningless post by me

    Pete
    First Time I Can Ever Remembering that from you Pete ....
    John M.


  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fargo, N. Dak.
    Posts
    189

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Thor and I are flying out of Minneapolis on Delta at 5:25 am to Atlanta leaving Atlanta at 10:20 am and arriving into Georgetown at 12:03 pm. Whse
    Overtime: The fuel for the Doxaholic engine.

  9. #8
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Quote Originally Posted by whse View Post
    Thor and I are flying out of Minneapolis on Delta at 5:25 am to Atlanta leaving Atlanta at 10:20 am and arriving into Georgetown at 12:03 pm. Whse
    You guys are on Delta, and John and kathy are on American...cool. Either way, I say we start the party on the plane.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  10. #9
    Member jmoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    905

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    You guys are on Delta, and John and kathy are on American...cool. Either way, I say we start the party on the plane.
    Sounds good to me!!! Is it Nov yet???
    John M.


  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arlington VA
    Posts
    146

    Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

    I'm flying out on American flt 561 also. I'm really looking forward to the trip. That said, did anyone else notice that American is now charging for the bags? I think I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I'm grandfathered in since I bought my tickets prior to that coming into effect. My first bag should be free (that would be the heavy one with the dive equipment, lol).

    Either way, It'll be a great time. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Todd

    Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

    In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •