SeaRaider heading overseas...

Thread: SeaRaider heading overseas...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SeaRaider heading overseas...

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd give y'all an update on Britt heading overseas. Her deployment has been moved up to the Saturday after Thanksgiving instead of mid-December. I'm not sure how much I am allowed to say here so I'll keep the details out, but I'd like everyone to join me in saying a prayer for her safe return so she can re-join us for SeaRaider 09.

One plus to her being sent early, I get to break in her "Project Aware" Doxa for her.
    Todd

Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

GGD

Re: SeaRaider heading overseas...

G'day Todd -

best wishes for an uneventful tour for your girl and a safe return home before you know it.

Make sure you take good care of that 'Project Aware' so that you don't cop an @#$ whooping when she gets home

She definitely needs to make it home for SeaRaiders '09!! Cheryle and I MUST have someone to ride the Bow of the boat with us

Britt, be safe and return home soon
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

GGD, She's my sister, not my girl. But thank you just the same, I'll pass your well wishes on.

Jason, She's a hoot, isn't she? I was thinking that next year we could drag her behind the boat on a rope instead of on the bow. She get a kick outta that. lol
    Todd

Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by TMahaun View Post
    [snip]........... I was thinking that next year we could drag her behind the boat on a rope instead of on the bow. She get a kick outta that. lol
    Plus, that would probably attract all the sharks towards our next dive-site so we could see lots more sharks on our dives. I am sure she wouldn't mind taking one for the team.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Todd,
    Tell Britt that after surviving growing up with you the bad guys don't stand a chance of hurting her.
    Seriously, tell her to keep her head and her [email protected]# down and come home safely. She helped make Searaider 08 a blast and she has to show up for 09, it wouldn't be the same without her. Tell her my prayers and best wishes go with her. Randy
    Overtime: The fuel for the Doxaholic engine.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Plus, that would probably attract all the sharks towards our next dive-site so we could see lots more sharks on our dives. I am sure she wouldn't mind taking one for the team.
    Shark Bait Britt? Dunno, we've already got Shark Bait Bob on the Forum....

If there's a positive spin on the early deployment, the sand storm season is pretty much over (oh... so was hurricane season... ) and the Winter is mild over there. So no snow .

Britt, stay safe, and get back to the land of the free as soon as you can. When you come home, there should be a barbecue.... tell them NO Chicken! And whatever you do, remember one thing.... when returning to the boat, always hand them the camera first!
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Tell her good luck.

Is she still going to need the Blue Searambler?

I feel shameless now.
    BROKER

Todd, you'll be taking care of Britt's PA but don't forget she'll have the 600t Divingstar to keep her warm, so to speak.
    Britt make sure you keep your head and your butt down and make it safe back home. You were a major part on making the 2008 Searaiders such a beautiful thing with your bubbly personality and ...of course your cooking!
    Well....maybe at the begining Todd didn't agree with your big breakfast just before diving... but that's another story! ( that Todd gave his breakfast to the sea creatures!! )
    I will pray for her safe return so she could brighten the 2009 Searaiders!!!
    Michael
    IGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

Todd, stuff the project Aware SUB, I'd have the keys to her car and be doing handbrake turns up and down the road. Smoke those tires big fella

Hey Britt, if you are reading this. Keep your crazy head down, girl. It was great to meet up and hang out with you on Searaider 2008. Looking forward to meeting up with the "team" again next year.

Keep safe

Pete

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information