Who's bringing what 2008

Thread: Who's bringing what 2008

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Who's bringing what 2008

Alright, let's see what everyone is planning to bring when it comes to DOXAs. As for me, I'm bringing my 750T Searambler and my 750T COSC Caribbean.

I'd also like to see a 5000T Caribbean, if somebody is wondering what to bring.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: Who's bringing what 2008

750T Pro, Sharkie, Milshark and GMT Divingstar along with the redialed vintage 300T. Four for the safe, one on the wrist... Hope there's no "cat burglars" watching who plan to attend!
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Not really sure yet .... But for sure, Kathy's Nymph, 1000T COSC Divingstar, Me ... 750T Pro, 5000T Pro, maybe the 750T Mil Sharkie ... if I have something listed in my sig you want to see let me know ... John
    John M.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

For now I know I'll bring my 40th Aniv T-graph, 300t Reissue SeaHunters and the rest I still have to decide between these watches. Maybe you guys will help me decide.

Doxa Others
    300t Synchron Aqualung Breitling SuperOcean Chrono
    300t Sharkhunter 1st Gen. IWC Porsche Compass Ti
    300t Reissue Pro Omega Spedmaster Moon
    600t Divingstar Omega 600 Ploprof
    750t Seahunter Longines Conquest Chrono
    750t Mil Pro Bathys 100 Fathoms Auto
    750t GMT Carrib Dreadnaught
    1000t Tusa Rolex 1655
    Oris TT1 lume
    Rolex Deep Sea (If arrives in time)
    IGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

I am planning to bring:

5000T Carib, GMT Carib, 750T Pro. I had thought to bring the 2005 T-Graph Sharky, but since Michael is bringing his 40th, I don't see the need. I can bring something different if someone has their heart set on it.

(I also plan to bring a [email protected], and possibly a Rolex. I may need to keep an open slot in the watch-box for a new addition)
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I am planning to bring:

5000T Carib, GMT Carib, 750T Pro. I had thought to bring the 2005 T-Graph Sharky, but since Michael is bringing his 40th, I don't see the need. I can bring something different if someone has their heart set on it.

(I also plan to bring a [email protected], and possibly a Rolex. I may need to keep an open slot in the watch-box for a new addition)
    Sounds good, especially the 5KT Caribbean. Nothing for Cheryle, or are you going to make her wear that old Yacht-Master the whole time?
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

well... just trying to fill-in any blanks here... (and that's not that easy) I'll plan on my 600T Prof. making its second appearance in Cayman. Also on the "possible" list is a GMT Sharkie and a Doxa tank prototype... just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    well... just trying to fill-in any blanks here... (and that's not that easy) I'll plan on my 600T Prof. making its second appearance in Cayman. Also on the "possible" list is a GMT Sharkie and a Doxa tank prototype... just for fun.
    Glad you're bringing the 600T Pro back. I know ol' "Ray" will be happy to hear that.

In addition to seeing a 5KT Caribbean, I'd like to see some US Divers marked, vintage subs. I'll be bringing a few '70s vintage USD pieces of dive gear, and wouldn't mind getting a few pics of all the old-timers together again.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

One week!

Contemplating also bringing one non-Doxa. Arguably my "most serious" dive watch, also my most "Doxa-like". The Certena DS3 Reissue (with an HRV and 1000m rating..... I really do need to get a 5000T ! ).
    So if anyone hasn't seen these in person, it may be there to check out.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

My Pelikan case can take only 4 maybe 5 watches so I have to limit what I take with me.
    As I said before, I'll bring the 40th T-graph, 300t SeaHunter, then Ty wants an USDivers marked watch so I'll bring my 300T Synchron Pro US Divers. For the remaining two or three watches I'm debating for another Doxa : either 750 Caribbean or 750 MIlPro, or non-Doxa: either a 600 Ploprof or Dreadnaught or Ball EMII Diver Green (tritium tubes).
    C'mon guy tell what do you want to see!!
    I need your input by Tuesday night because Wednesday I'll leave for Miami Beach for a pre-Searaiders warm up. Is getting cold here in Toronto.
    Michael
    IGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information