WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Authenticity check - BR-03-94-S chrono

909 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TimeLord77 
#1 ·
I'm about to commit to purchasing this watch but I just want to see what everyone here thinks of it. It comes with what looks like a genuine box and a receipt for its last service in 2014. But there's a few things that are worrying me:

1. The quality of the surface finish, especially on the back
2. The bottom band is on upside down and seems to say BR-01 on it
3. The screws in the face are hard to make out, could be painted on
4. The chrono buttons are not square with the face

It looks pretty genuine. This is my first watch worth more than a few hundred so I think I'm just being hyper vigilant. Thanks in advance

Technology Electronic device Fashion accessory
View attachment 13917495 Material property Technology Hand Fashion accessory Bumper

See less See more
#3 ·
Something doesn't feel right, starting with wrong installation of the band, and the chrono buttons not square with case. Does the chrono functions work? How well do you know the seller? Pictures won't provide any guarantee, as previous poster mentioned, get it opened up for peace of mind.

#4 ·
So I took a gamble on it and bought it. It was at a fair price and paid with PayPal so I’ve got some buyer protection and it’s lucky I’ve got it. The watch appears genuine but the second hand isn’t centring on 12oclock when I reset it. Will be getting my money back one way or another

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.