BR V2-93 GMT any owners feedback?

Thread: BR V2-93 GMT any owners feedback?

Gents,

I recently saw this beauty in a boutique and wondered if there are any owners reviews and wristshots around?

Many thanks in advance....
    ---

Did you try it on? The dimensions are soooooo nice. Itís nice and thin for a GMT. Lug to lug makes it wear like a 37-38mm watch even though the dial is spacious.

I love it because you can use it as true jumping hand for hoping timezones or slave it to the main hour hand and use it to track multiple zones from home by rotating the bezel.

I picked mine up and will be using it for an extended trip through 6 time zones in late summer through the fall.

Traditionally the 4:30 date gets some hate, but this works imo because the window is round and the print on the wheel is level.

One thing though... the bracelet kinda sucks. It feels chinzty. I put it on a bond nato and also a race style black leather strap and itís rad now!

I am all about multi-zone watches and this one is unique and styling. Definitely has its own flavor and I am glad it didnít borrow design cues from just one brand.

Re: BR V2-93 GMT any owners feedback?

Yes, just picked one up from jomashop after waiting to long for TUdor GMT!
    Surprised it's this thin! Only possible issue, crown doesn't seem to screw in quite up against case? Maybe it does, hard to tell. Great choice over unavailability of others.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It definitely does screw down tight to the case. Even though is reminiscent of an air watch, it is also 100 meters water rated.

I did notice that the stem pops out pretty far at the furthest position and almost seems wiggly. It screws in nicely though and feels sturdy enough to the touch.

Thread Information