I first came across Bell & Ross about 10 years ago, just as I was starting to put more time into watches but before it became a full blown hobby. The 03-92 line looked distinct, closely carried the instrument profile that fed my fascination with aviation, and with its square shape commanded unique presence on the wrist.
Flash forward, thought I would share a few pics from my collection that I’ve acquired over the years. Even though a few of these watches don’t get nearly as much wrist time as they deserve, it has been fun time finding and collecting, which is part of the hobby itself.
Would love to get a vote on your favorite. I will likely end up keeping a few and part with the rest in the near term.
From left to right:
- 03-92 Desert Type Limited Edition of 250 on a distressed calf strap
- 03-92 Military Green Ceramic on green rubber strap
- 03-92 Blue Ceramic on blue rubber strap
- 03-92 Carbon PVD on black rubber strap
- 03-92 Orange Limited Edition of 250 on a black leather strap
Thanks for reading.