What's happening with the BR V1-92. Is no-one buying it? - Page 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What's happening with the BR V1-92. Is no-one buying it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I discovered last year the V1-92 line from B&R and I must say that I felt in lovd with the blue dial model and thd Bellytanker one.

I consider that a blue strap tapered to 16mm would have been better option than the OEM brown. Even a Miltat milanese could be a good option.

Finally, I must admit that, appart from the worn&wound review I barely have found any information about the blue model.

I attach photos from internet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: What's happening with the BR V1-92. Is no-one buying it?

I quite like it, but if that's the way I was going, I would probably end up with another Sinn 556A (black dial) instead.

I actually tried one on at an AD and it is an excellent watch which oozes quality... but misses on a few details, which when compared to other models or similar from other brands, just doesn't hold up. For me.

For instance, I'd probably instead be more tempted to save up for the BR V2-93 GMT or even a BR 03 stainless model.
    Watches are life. Live to Watch, Watch to Live. Do you even Watch, bro?

Re: What's happening with the BR V1-92. Is no-one buying it?

I think its a great looking watch. But like others said, for that design there are a few other brands to consider. I myself went with their square case models (BR01). But im quickly falling in love with the BR05 so might wanna pick that up as well.
    YouTube: Ty Ku Watch Reviews

Current Watch Collection:

Rolex GMT "Batman" 116710BLNR, Rolex SubC "Hulk" 116610LV, Tudor Pelagos Blue
    Tudor Black Bay Red, Panerai 390, Audemars Piguet 15400 Grey, Seiko Tuna SBBN033 , Maranez Bangla 44, Deep Blue Master 1000, Sisu Bravado Stealth, Sisu Guardian Eclipse, Bell & Ross BR01-96 Grande Date, Grand Seiko Sbgx267, Joe Rodeo “Planet” 10carat Diamond watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2