Anybody own an Elite Ultra Thin 40mm and a 39mm or 40mm Rolex (sub, GMT, OP, Daytona)?
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr_Pacman
  • 2 Post By oso2276
  • 1 Post By Mr_Pacman
  • 1 Post By oso2276
  • 2 Post By Homo Sapien X

Thread: Anybody own an Elite Ultra Thin 40mm and a 39mm or 40mm Rolex (sub, GMT, OP, Daytona)?

Anybody own an Elite Ultra Thin 40mm and a 39mm or 40mm Rolex (sub, GMT, OP, Daytona)?

Looking for someone to give some guidance on how the Zenith Elite Ultra Thin 40mm (with the seconds subdial at 9 o'clock) wears compared to a traditional Rolex sports watch.

Does the diameter wear roughly the same or does it wear smaller/bigger? I'm fine with it being thinner but more concerned with the diameter and how it looks.

A traditional 39mm - 40mm Rolex sub/gmt/Daytona and Tudor chronograph fits great and like the diameter but find it too thick to fit under a dress shirt.

Thanks
    James
    fskywalker likes this.

Re: Anybody own an Elite Ultra Thin 40mm and a 39mm or 40mm Rolex (sub, GMT, OP, Daytona)?

Here you have an older Zenith (smaller than 40mm, that's the one I have) and a 39mm explorer. First picture with the Zenith on top of the explorer

And the Zenith with a GMT master II

Last edited by oso2276; November 19th, 2019 at 22:50.
    fskywalker and aznseank like this.

Re: Anybody own an Elite Ultra Thin 40mm and a 39mm or 40mm Rolex (sub, GMT, OP, Daytona)?

Thanks very much for posting those pictures. Would it be fair to say that your Zenith wears similar in size to the Explorer and smaller (in diameter) to the GMT Master?
    fskywalker likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Pacman View Post
    Thanks very much for posting those pictures. Would it be fair to say that your Zenith wears similar in size to the Explorer and smaller (in diameter) to the GMT Master?
    The Zenith is thinner and lighter. To me it wears smaller than the Explorer or the GMT.
    The diameter of the case of my Zenith, sans lugs, is about the same as the Explorer. The Zenith is smaller than the GMT
    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oso2276; November 21st, 2019 at 01:19.
    fskywalker likes this.

these are some good lookin watches

This may not steal any limelight like any Rolex , it certainly steals my heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gossler and fskywalker like this.

Thread Information