Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By OneOwner
  • 1 Post By carlhaluss

Thread: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86

    Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    Ive taken a few pics of my Cronometro. But this one is the best expression so far of what I love about this watch.
    The details in hand design and applied numerals in black & white contrast set against the polished case. Love this watch. Thanks Zenith.
    Name:  FB_IMG_1577929533452.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  130.2 KB
    fskywalker and ataripower like this.

  2. #2
    Member fskywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Juan, PR (USA)
    Posts
    7,149

    Re: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOwner View Post
    Ive taken a few pics of my Cronometro. But this one is the best expression so far of what I love about this watch.
    The details in hand design and applied numerals in black & white contrast set against the polished case. Love this watch. Thanks Zenith.
    Name:  FB_IMG_1577929533452.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  130.2 KB
    Beauty!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2504.52 / 168.022 / 2201.50 / 2232.30 / 231.90.39.21.04.001
    ♛ 16610 / 18239
    ★ 03.2150.400















  3. #3
    Member carlhaluss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    8,013

    Re: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    That is brilliant. Such a wonderful watch. I have the less purist version the Flyback Bronze, but I absolutely love it. I have often wondered if I should have got this LE version, it's a true beauty and tribute to the original.

    Cheers,
    Carl
    fskywalker likes this.
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Thanks. Its a great watch. Function and beauty in one package

  6. #5
    Member SWIMTEXAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    114

    Re: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    Try this watch on multiple straps and you will find that you love it more and more with every wear.

    Mine is below:Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  1.74 MB

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86

    Re: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    Quote Originally Posted by SWIMTEXAN View Post
    Try this watch on multiple straps and you will find that you love it more and more with every wear.

    Mine is below:Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  1.74 MB
    I haven't considered different straps. Good idea. Would love to see pics of this watch with other straps.

  8. #7
    Member SWIMTEXAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    114

    Re: Favorite Pic Cronometro Tipo CP2

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOwner View Post
    I haven't considered different straps. Good idea. Would love to see pics of this watch with other straps.
    Here is how it's currently strapped, with a Zenith rubber strap and tang buckle. Highly recommended for summer wear or if you intend to wear for an extended period of time. I love the black/white theme and having the green fabric strap somewhat throws it off a bit. Enjoy!

    Name:  20200106_112225-01.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  3.68 MB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •