How long does it take?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aznseank

Thread: How long does it take?

How long does it take?

I ordered a rose gold 18k triple foldable buckle (deployant buckle) and an alligator strap for my Zentih three weeks ago. My AD claims that it will take 3~6 month for me to receive the item. When I contacted her yesterday on the status of the order, she told me to wait 3~6 months and that Zenith is in the process of making the buckle. I find this hard to believe. I know it takes 3~6 month for a watch repair or an overhaul but not for receiving parts. Common sense tells that it should take no longer than a month and half. Is there a way to expedite this process?
    fskywalker likes this.

Re: How long does it take?

Hi, I sent my El-P SubSea back to the Zenith mothership for a service and a new bezel. All in it took approx 9 months before I saw it again (and it looks/performs amazing by the way).
    A while after sending it to mothership Zenith, I received an email to say that the watch had started being worked on. From this I can infer that there is a queuing system in operation and when available a craftsperson will get to work on your order.
    I realise 3-6 months is a long time to wait. It'll be worth it when you see the quality of the final product.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I do understand that for repairs, it takes 3~6 month, which does sound pretty reasonable. But to wait 3~6 month for a gold buckle, that is insane! When I ordered my ceramic dbuckle and strap from Omega, they delivered it to me in one week! Nice watch btw.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aznseank View Post
    I do understand that for repairs, it takes 3~6 month, which does sound pretty reasonable. But to wait 3~6 month for a gold buckle, that is insane! When I ordered my ceramic dbuckle and strap from Omega, they delivered it to me in one week! Nice watch btw.
    Agree with you doesn’t makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Francisco
    Ω 2504.52 / 168.022 / 2201.50 / 2232.30 / 231.90.39.21.04.001
    ♛ 16610 / 18239
    ★ 03.2150.400

just as I thought, the 3~6month was a bluff. I got my buckle and strap today. it took one month.

Thread Information