The New Zenith + Timeless Chronomaster Heritage LE
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The New Zenith + Timeless Chronomaster Heritage LE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sponsor Timeless Luxury Watches's Avatar

The New Zenith + Timeless Chronomaster Heritage LE

Zenith + Timeless Chronomaster Heritage Limited Edition

Timeless Luxury Watches is proud to announce our first collaboration with Zenith, the Swiss watchmaker best known for its amazing in-house chronographs. Our new limited edition is the Timeless Chronomaster Heritage, an elegant combination of elements from the classic Zenith A273 and the modern Heritage 146 case.

As is always the case with our limited editions, there is a blue element in this watch, namely the blued subdial and seconds hands. While the dial is very reminiscent of the A273, where the original used a silver dial, we’ve used a subtle champagne dial instead. This helps increase the contrast with the blued hands while preserving its dressy look.

The Heritage 146’s case was an obvious choice for this watch, due to its restrained styling and versatile 38mm size. While the lugs are a bit more streamlined and contemporary than the original, the overall look is very much reminiscent of the A273. However, the crown of this new case was slightly too bold and sporty for our dressy goal, so we instead used a thinner crown.

For the first time, we’ll be offering a wide variety of straps, allowing the collector to customize his watch even before they even take it out of the box. Owners can choose between brown, black and blue straps, all priced identically, as well as three different lengths for each. Only 25 Timeless Chronomaster Heritage watches will be made so please pre-order soon. Each watch is $7,500 and we expect them to arrive in November of this year.

Level.5x, k.och, ccm123 and 3 others like this.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: The New Zenith + Timeless Chronomaster Heritage LE

Thanks for posting that. It looks like there is only one model with three strap options. Perhaps a black (or even dark blue) dial version might have been nice. However, it does look like a nice model with a bit of detail on the dial that makes it more useful: subsecond markers and tachymetric scale. I do prefer it to the original 146 hommage. A pity that there are only 25 watches on offer.

Hartmut Richter

Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    Thanks for posting that. It looks like there is only one model with three strap options. Perhaps a black (or even dark blue) dial version might have been nice. However, it does look like a nice model with a bit of detail on the dial that makes it more useful: subsecond markers and tachymetric scale. I do prefer it to the original 146 hommage. A pity that there are only 25 watches on offer.

Hartmut Richter
    Yes, I think a black and particularly blue dial would be very nice. Perhaps if these are a big hit we'll consider doing another dial color version in the future like we did with the old Timeless Clubs.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's a very nice design choice. As I'm not familiar with the new dial colour, maybe pictures of the actual watch would help. I'm also curious about the lugsize and the diameter of the crown.
    Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas, praeter ...

Very nice watch! Look forward to seeing it's release.

Awesome. Looking forward to see how the champagne dial looks in real life. :D

I like the pulsometer addition, it gives it a different character than the usual tachymeter. Also, it's rare to see a tricompax El Primero without a date (other than the open dial versions). I'm sure people will appreciate the clean uncluttered dial as well. Live pics would be interesting if you have any.

We'll definitely get photos of the watch as soon as we can, we're just not quite where we can get an accurate and complete prototype yet.

We love uncluttered dials here, which is one of the reasons we work with Nomos so much. When we got to work with Bremont on the U2/T, the source material was decidedly not minimalist, so we set about removing as much as we possibly could, even going so far as to actually modify the movement (we/Bremont removed the crown stops for setting the day/date as we got rid of the complications on the dial).

Very nice indeed. I'm guessing 38mm given the subdial positioning?

Quote Originally Posted by nickma View Post
    Very nice indeed. I'm guessing 38mm given the subdial positioning?
    Yes, 38mm. We wanted this one to be slightly more classic and a bit more size-appropriate for its styling.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information